Run

Third Person POV:

The two brothers sprint into action as the truck rolled off. The plan was for Archie to distract the drivers, while Charlie got the keys.

"Charlie. This better work."

"I know Archie, I know."

Charlie flew towards the front of the vehicle and perched on the front.

"This damn bird. He perched on the car, while moving." the driver blurts in anger.

"That lion kid. We should stop and check." the other guard mentions.

The driver stops the vehicle, leaving Archie in shock. Archie slips under the vehicle and hides from the guards as they step out the car. Charlie flew off and went onto a nearby tree branch.

"Nothing done to his cage." the driver says, looking at Kyle who sat hopelessly in his metal cage.

"Well, that means even the animals hate this total loser." the other guard mentions.

The two hop back into the car and head towards Auradon dock. Archie chases after them from a distance, and Charlie not far behind. It was that time of the month. The time of month where goods were shipped off to the Isle.

"It's that time of month Archie. They're shipping off things to the Isle. That means, they're sending him there." Charlie explains.

It didn't take them long until the van arrived at the shipping dock. The two soldiers got out of the car, and pulled the cage off of the back.

"Here he is. Take care of him from here." one of the guards said to a worker nearby. Kyle kept looking around for Charlie and Archie, but didn't know where they were.

All of a sudden the crate started to rattle. It was Charlie.

"Charlie!"

"Sush Kyle. I'm gonna get you out of here. I just need the key from that worker."

"Then go."

Charlie silently flew over the worker, looking where the worker had the key. He saw it on his waist on a chain. He went lower and lower, slower and slower.

"Patience is the key." Charlie said as he flew right behind the worker's back.

"3. 2. 1." he counted down before BANG! He snatched the key, flying quickly back into the air.

"Hey!" the worker called out, stretching out his arm, trying to catch the bird.

Archie then broke his silence and ran in-front of the worker. He stopped in fear, which make Charlie get the key to Kyle.

"Charlie, you are the best!"

"Hey." Archie bluntly outbursts.

"You too Archie, now let's go!"

"I need back-up in the center yard, I repeat back-up in the center yard. Bring any sort of weapon possible. Even if it's 'The Killer'." the worker cried in his walkie-talkie.

Kyle, Archie, and Charlie all dashed through the small dock with ease, they're only challenge, getting through the gate.

"Oh snap."

"Life's not fair. Is it my little friend?"

"I'm not friend of you, nor foe."

"Then who or what are you?"

"I am a prince."

The guardsman started laughing hysterically, giving Kyle the change to attack him.

"Not so fast kid." he said, shoving Kyle off him. "Or should I say, prince."

"What the..."

"My years of training is not going to waste, especially after you sent my boss across to the Isle."

"Your what?"

"I'm Wilson, and I work with Dr. Lance Norman, a former Biologist from the University of Milled Stone."

"The creepy guy who came to Auradon for you."

"I know who."

"You're going to the Isle today prince, so they can rip you apart there."

"Or, I rip you apart here."

"Oh what a fool you are." Wilson said drawing a gun out.

"Last time I saw that was bounty hunting season, two years ago."

"It's your time."

"No. It's... your.... TIME!!!" Kyle roared, revealing a massive lion's roar. It was so strong, the gun fell out of Wilson's hand.

Kyle started walking towards Wilson, which made him walk backwards, trip, and fall.

"Charlie, Archie, run through now!" Kyle shouted as he picked up Wilson. "And you."

"And me...." Wilson stuttered.

"Boo." Kyle smiled, revealing sharp teeth, which made Wilson scramble and run.

"There he is!" someone cried out upstairs. Kyle quickly ran through the gate out to where Archie and Charlie were.

"We need to go to the rural parts of the city, then we get out." Kyle stated.

"Just follow me." Charlie says, leading the way.

"Keep running, don't look back." Archie added.

--------------------------------------

RUN AWAY AND NEVER RETURN.

A/N: Look, I'm sorry for no updates in like half a year, but buy next month, all my exams should be done, and I can update regularly.