Wasted food

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Ink jumped out of bed when he heard the scream from downstairs, scared that his roommates might be in trouble.

"What?! What happe-" He cut off his sentence when he saw Blueberry, they're oldest roommate (and also the shortest), screaming and crying while pointing at a pancake on the floor.

He immediately realised that Blue was just screaming over a pancake that fell on the floor.

Ink deeply sighed "you guys are going to wake up everyone in the whole neighbourhood".

"I tried to calm him down, but nothing seemed to be working!!!!" Dream,another roommate which is the third oldest (and also short),said while panicking.

"Would you guys CALM THE HELL DOWN??!!" Cross, the youngest in there house and for some reason is the most loved one(even though he really hates being hugged), said slamming his bedroom door open.

They all looked at Cross,Cross looked at them, which made him look at the floor......

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" He said pointing at the pancake.

Both Cross and Blue screamed over a wasted pancake.

They're screams were literally heard by there neighbour. "Hey! Can you zip it there??!!"
Ink heard someone yelling.

It was a Saturday so there was no school.
Ink had to go to his part-time job for today, so he packed up and left, saying and waving goodbye to his roommates.

Ink worked part-time in a coffee shop near the church, so every time he goes to work...he walks in and pray for his guidance and help in his condition.
Since he was just 11, Ink had been suffering with depression all throughout his life, just because of that mistake he did in the age of ten.

Ink shook his head before walking out the huge door. He sighed and continued walking to the coffee shop he worked at.
When he entered, he was greeted with his cousin's smile and a big energetic hug.

"Ha! Looks like I won this race!" Palette, his young cousin, said still with an energetic smile.

Ink just patted his head and smiled and went on to the back room to get his uniform and apron. The shift started and as always, the cafe was kicking rapidly.

"You will be called if it's done, thank you"
Ink said, "next please".

As the next customer walked a few steps, Ink's eyes widened with shock. "E-Error??!!" He said, dropping the pen and cup.

He looked up.
"I-Ink?" Error said, shocked as well before covering Ink with his hug.

"Wow, I didn't really think you missed me that much" Ink said, smiling while hugging back his childhood bud.

(Author's note: aaaaaand cliff hanger lol! See u next chap. 444 words)