Coffee

Ink's pov
Well it was nice to see my little cousin yesterday, though...I didn't know he served them since Fresh was 11 and being his boyfriend? Wow.

~Flashback~
As we walked into there huge mansion, I couldn't help but ask PJ a question that's been traveling around my brain trying to find a way out.

"So, uhh....PJ." I said while scooting a little closer. "What?" He whispered. "I was meaning to ask you about...you know.....this whole "Butler" thing" I said, air quoting the butler part. He understood what I was trying to say so he explained it.

"So, I've been serving their family ever since my lovely Fresh was eleven. And you didn't know cause first of all you didn't payed much attention into what I've been doing, second i kept it a secret with the help of my family, and third........well.....that's quite all, i guess". PJ explained while sitting at the couch, being all serious and stuff.

Fresh then jumped out of his seat from the table and ran to his room, still holding a fork (which he used for a cake he was eating). A few minutes passed and he came running out of the room holding a bag of black coffee. He ran to the bean bag i was sitting in and hold out the bag in front of my face. "Uhhhh.......whats this?" i said, and felt a drip of sweat run down my cheek.

"Its a present from Error to you" he said still huffing a little bit. I looked at Error, his face was burning yellow while gripping on his shorts. I snickered and took the coffee bag, then looked at Error and smiled "Thank you".

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I giggled when i remembered his face when i did that. He was so flustered that he made a little squeak when i patted his head when i was going to leave.

I went to the kitchen with my pajamas to make breakfast for the little tired rats in the house. When i got home i saw Blue, Dream, and Cross all on the floor in different places. I flinched in shock when i saw them laying there like dead bodies.

I sighed then flipped a pancake and caught it in a plate. I took out a bag of coffee from the kitchen cabinet and glanced at it. "Hmmm.....grained coffee beans from France eh?" i said while smiling.

When i was done, i walked back in my room and took my phone out of my pillow. I could still taste the coffee i made, boy was it delicious.

I surfed through UnderBook (kekekekekeke) and came to a post made by Error.

(Words: 446

see u nxt chap~)