Da bottle mate+BLUR+*

update*---- I've decided to change the plot of the story from now on cuz my 6th grade me didn't know what she was doin. chapters with +BLUR+ marks are tainted to be just Ink's BLURRY memory-- or atleast he thinks most of it are memories. But at this chap, it has a * so that means it's a blurry memory of something he heard

Cthulu's pov

My eyes widened as Ink held the bottle right in front of me, he's gloomy eye sockets facing the floor with a serious yet cowardly aura. I shook my head "why would I do that?!.....Ink, if there's something wrong I can help yo-" "No!". I flinched. He looked at me with pleading eye sockets "Cthulu....please.....I-I don't want t-to remember that I'm......t-that I'm a ..." He sobbed and began to cry again. It was getting a bit creepy for me. Ink has depression, I know that, but I can't believe it would be this intense. I'm just a classmate, but yet, I'm his friend too. I can't bare to see him like this.

"Ink, if you could just explain it to me, maybe I can-" "Cthulu, please! J-just..." He shoved the bottle against my hands and looked directly at me again "I...just wanna forget all this..."

He was crying again. 'God please make him stop crying! I can't do this to him!' I thought. I again questioned him about what's going on in a pleading matter, again and again. Ink snapped and sharply stared at me with a furious  expression "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND HIT ME ALREADY!". I flinched in shock, Ink wasn't really the type to scream or shout at people like that. I looked to my back and just realized we where far from where the actual party was, so It just made his aura even more scary. I flung my head onto Error's unconscious body and gazed at the bottle in my hand. My face gloomed and stood up from where I was kneeling. "Ink......What do you want me to tell him after this?".
His smile went back but it was weak "Just....tell them Error and I passed out.....". I nodded and held the bottle up, aiming at him. He had his eyes closed and was clearly trembling.

I gripped the bottle and hesitated three times or so...before

............

I fluttered open my eyes and saw the bottle rolling at the corner of my eye. I looked at Ink's spot and wasn't surprised to see him unconsciously laying there. I sighed and picked him up before carrying  him to a side where the party was. I carried Error too and placed him right beside Ink.

Not so long did Geno and his friend came out from the room and hurriedly ran to our place. "W-wha- Error? Ink?!" He looked at me with a questioning look and was clearly looking for an answer. "They passed out for some reason, maybe cause of playing too much video games while music is being blasted in the room".
"Oh, are you one of there friends?". I blinked three times before inhaling deeply "I'm one of Ink's classmates and one of his friends" I popped a forced smile onto my lips to signify that I was innocent. He nodded and carried Error on his back while his friend carried Ink. They walked out and was waving bye at me before completely out of the door. "I'll never let you guys join next time I go out" I Geno mumble to himself.

I sighed relief and closed the door.

~Present time~
Still Cthulu's pov
After that, Ink called me the next day and thanked me for helping them. He clearly didn't remember what he did, but he remembered why they where even there. Meaning, he remembered Geno and his friend being there. Though I still don't know why they where even sneaking up on them.

I sighed and landed my face onto my pillow and growled in it. "Cthulu! we're going to the grocery! Do you need anything?!" Lucia, a roommate, called me from downstairs. "Two boxes of chereos please! And milk!" I screamed back. "We'll be back later!" Teru, my second roommate, called. "K!".

I grabbed my phone and started surfing UnderBook.

655 words
I am very sorry if my version of ur character doesn't suit you! ;w;

But here's da character @Tarsier_Cthulu

Oh and, thank u for all the supporters out der! I couldn't believe my eyes to see dat dis book is alredy 2K! Thank u again.
Even though it's really hard to tell if u guys are enjoying it ;w;.
Thank u
Thank u
Tank u!!!