The Jar and Something in the Attic

Fresh's pov
Me and Cross were walking by the street to my house, him still holding on to my arm.
It was a little uncomfortable cause of the silence between us"We haven't really decided on what will be doing Cross" I said, hoping to break the silence.

He looked at me and smiled "well, we already have three options in mind so we'll just have to choose one and plan it out". I nodded. "You told Ink that you'll be staying here right?" "Yep".

We reached my house.
We went straight to my room.I looked at Cross "You can change if you want, I still have three of your clothes here". He giggled "you still kept it?". He went to my closet and opened it. While he was searching for his clothes, I checked on Error if he was doing ok.

I gently knocked on the door three times "Bro?"
............silence

I knocked again "Bro, it's Fresh"
............again, only silence answered my knock.

I sighed and turned the knob "I'm coming in". I pushed the silver painted wooden door to reveal Error's untouched room.

I went inside and checked the tray I left for him. "What the..." My face gloomed to see the tray with a half eaten fried egg, half drunken glass of milk and only the peanut butter and jelly sandwich was missing.

I slammed open the closet door, it wasn't lock...for some reason..

"Bro-" I got cut off when I saw him drooling with the sandwich half eaten on his hand. 'He fell asleep??!' I screamed in my head. I was furious but I slowly became calm and slightly laughed it out.

I walked down stairs to see Cross already there sitting, eating and watching TV. I went to the kitchen to find Geno.

"Bro, can you carry Error to his bed?" I asked.

He turned around, crumbs of a granola bar were scattered in his face.

I grinned (in an evil way) "ohohoho! Looks like I caught you red handed my dear brother" I crossed my arms.

Geno began to panick "u-uhhh....I-it's not w-what it-" "I wonder what mum would think if I told her that her eldest son ate her treat right behind her back~" I cut him off.

"It was only one! I swear!" he said.

I looked behind him to see an empty jar. I raised an eyebrow then smirked "then why is the jar empty?" I pointed.

He looked back and was completely shocked "what?! B-but....I just...that...what??" He panicked with a confused look. I got confused too "bro, don't play dumb with me...".

He looked at me panicking "I only took one, I promise!".

My head got even more confused. Geno was telling the truth for sure though, He didn't stutter when he said he only took one and he didn't look away while saying it.

"Ummm....j-just get Error to his bed...I'll just buy some more with PJ.." I sighed. Geno nodded and went upstairs.

I went to the living room where I saw Cross, thinking of asking him about the jar and why it's empty....I mean, those granola bars where the chocolate chip ones and god knows how Cross likes chocolates.

I sat on a bean bag next to the one Cross was sitting in "Cross, can I ask you something?" he placed a popcorn on his mouth "yeah, sure".

I looked at the high ceiling before asking "you know that jar where mum keeps her chocolate chip granola bars?" He flung his head to me "yes...why?". "Weeell.....Geno told me that he only took one....but the jar was empty...and the worst part was that he didn't even look away nor' stutter"
he silently gasped "that's a new one

............

"Waaait.....Are you here to ask me.....No....I didn't....and it's because I respect your mother with everything she has" he explained.

I sighed "your right...But I wonder who could it be....maybe your PJ perhaps??"

Cross looked back at the TV "Nah, he doesn't like granola bars remember?" "Your right.....and he's been cleaning the basement and attic all this time" I sighed.

A clunk suddenly made both me and Cross flinch, making Cross almost drop the bowl of popcorn.

"You meddling beast!!" a voice echoed from the top.

"What is even in your attic??" Cross,shaking, said. I slightly laughed and waved it off "uhhhh...it's nothing really...hehe".
Clunks and banging kept on going while Cross and I tried to stay calm.
"Uhhh.....I should really ask him to buy another box of those granola bars with me..hehehe" I awkwardly said while standing up.

I went up stairs. In the highest part of the mansion lays a normal looking wooden for with a silver knob that leads to our attic. I trembled nonstop as I went up here to hear a lot of banging and PJ grunting. I hesitated to turn the knob a lot of times.

I gathered all my courage and took a deep breath before laying a hand on the knob

.................

Eventually....I lost my guts to ask PJ to buy granola bars with me.I heard a loud growl, so with that I quickly turned around and ran.
And that led here...Cross by my side, walking down the street to the store.

~897 words~
A/N
I felt lightheaded while doing dis so plz excuse if da plot isn't going anywhere.
A giant spider lion...ting is on the attic and PJ is using a sword for fighting......imagination is draining from my mind so yiie. And Error is always on a business trip whenever Cross sleeps at their house, just to make it clear.

Yeah.....see ya nxt chap