The pic

Error's pov
It was a long and painful day this month. Not only did mama CQ had a cold but, Geno had a breakdown when he ate that fish fillet. He thought it was chicken fillet, I mean.....he KNOWS he was allergic to fish but didn't know he WAS eating fish.

I sighed "I can't blame him for not knowing" I said, scratching my head and landing myself on my bed (head first).

I heard a notification bling on my phone. I glanced at it before reaching for it on the night stand.

It was a notification from UnderBook. My eyes widened when i saw "Ink has commented on your post".

I internally panicked in my head, i was both shocked and scared when I started thinking why he did that.
I calmed myself down and opened UnderBook, I swiped until I reached the post Ink commented on.

"Wait....WHAT??!!"
My head again panicked, but this time my mouth was screaming as well.

"Bro your too loud, would you please scream internally next time??"

I heard Fresh. I lifted my head from the pillow i was squeezing, and focused on the door where Fresh's head was popping out.

"You were here the whole time??!!" I jumped out of my bed and hit the floor "Ouch"

"Oh God!! Bro you alright??!!" Fresh panicked "I wasn't here for that long i swear!!" he said, running towards me and trying to lift me up.

After a few minutes of Fresh apologizing to me while we were on my bed, I decided to share my problem and hoping he could think of a way to help me.

"Woah, so Ink commented on a selfie of you and Nightmare? And he said "wow, you two are really close huh?" and you think he's jelly?" Fresh said, surprised.
(God....I really need to think  of better ways to tell what they're talking about T - T)

"Yeah, that's pretty much the whole story" I said "Even Cross thought NM was cheating on him, but...he understood it quickly when we explained that we are just good friends".

"Hmmm.....don't you think your over reacting?" he said, tilting his head to face me laying down.

"What do you mean?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Well, you don't really know what he was REALLY thinking while writing that unless you ask him".

My head stopped
"pffft...your so inlove with him that you can't even think straight enough on what is really happening" Fresh said before busting out laughing.

I stood up and faced him with my cheeks bright yellow "what??!! Like hell!! Why would i be inlove with him??" I said, flustered.

Fresh smirked "Bro, you had a crush on him since YOU were the dom"

"What? I'm always the Dominant one"

"Well, you WERE.....but...that kinda changed. And don't pretend that you don't know"

I grabbed a pillow and buried my face and didn't talk.

"Ha, your silence means that you have been defeated bro" Fresh giggled.

"ugh...FINE you're right" I mumbled.
"I thought so" He again giggled.

I really wanna crush his honest and always right mouth if i had the chance!!!!

(Words:528)
See u nxt chap~