Smiles

Error's pov
It's been a month since I found Ink and met his roommates, Cross was mostly the one I hang out with while I'm at there house.

I'm in my room now, admiring the tweeting birds and flowing leaves from my bedroom window. I watched in awe as I saw humming birds make a nest in our oak tree.

"Error" someone said from the hall. "Error, mom is looking for her earrings. Have you seen them?" Their head peaked at the edge of my door, it was my older brother, Geno.

"The diamond drop one?" I asked. "Yes, were is it?" He said, looking at me. I pointed at a black box on top of my desk "she gave it to me, just in case that things like These would happen".

He chuckled and went to my desk and grabbed the box. "She's already 35 so what do you expect?" He again giggled.

I stared back at him "so, where are you guys going?" I asked, curiously. "To a meeting, that means you and Fresh will be alone for the rest of the day" he smiled. "Nice" I said smirking.

*TIME SKIP*

I'm here at our sofa with  my little brother, Fresh, snuggling by my side. He was watching TV while I was on my phone.

"Hey Bro?" He asked, not looking away from the TV. "Yes?" I replied "Do you think it's ok for me to date PJ?" He said, snuggling more into my jacket.

I snickered,trying not to laugh. "What?!" He said with an angry tone. I patted him in the head and smiled "don't worry, you two are perfect!....though I am sure the mature ness of you two are not stable" I said laughing while booping (dun't know if that's actually a word •__•) his forehead.

"Your annoying!!" He said laughing while hitting me lightly.

While we were teasing each other about ourselves, we heard the doorbell ring.
"PJ? Can you check that first please?" I said  to our butler/Fresh's BF

Fresh jumped off my hug and peeked from the sofa when he heard the gate open. "PJ?!" I heard someone yell from the gate.

I was curious to see who it was so I walked to the door and peeked. I saw Ink hugging PJ tightly, and by looks of it...they seem to know each other.

"Oh,Error" Ink said while smiling and waving at me. I looked at the side and saw PJ panting, I giggled. "You guys know each other?" I asked.
He swung his arm and wrapped it around PJ's neck and gave him a huge smile. "Know him? He's my cousin!" He said excitedly like a little kid.

I turned to PJ and caught him nodding in agreement. I smiled and we went inside.