Friends

3rd person's pov
Both Ink and Error kept on sulking in a corner while Cross and Fresh slowly became irritated about them(especially Cross).

Cross growled.
Fresh sighed.

The day went on, Ink and Error fell asleep and Fresh ended up sleeping in Error's room while Cross went to Ink's room(to sleep in).

They rested until morning came.

Cross took care of breakfast before going to school. Fresh left breakfast for Error, putting in against the closet door.

Both waved their goodbyes to each of their homes and the people in there.

Unexpectedly, Fresh and Cross went to the same university. Both were close but Cross didn't know about Fresh and Error being siblings and same goes for Fresh not knowing Cross is close with Ink.

Fresh waved at Cross before walking up to him "Did you finish homework Crossy?". Cross nodded and smiled softly "how about you?".  Fresh also smiled before sitting down "you betcha!".

They talked while laughing and smiling. "And how about your brother? Is he doing alright?" Cross asked.Fresh pouted "Nah, he's love struck and doesn't know what to do about it".

Cross' phone then rang, same goes for Fresh's. Both took out their phones and canceled it. Cross looked confused "why didn't you answer it?". "It was just my bro..wudda' bout' you? Who was that?". Cross sighed "just my figure of a "brother"" he said, air quoting the last part. Fresh stared. "He's name is Ink by the way...if I haven't mentioned it". Fresh's face grew blank "uhhh....E-excuse me? I-Ink??" He stuttered.

Cross nodded.

.......................

Fresh slammed his hands on the desk "MY BRO'S NAME IS ERROR!!".
"And your THAT Cross he was talking about?!!"

Cross just stared while processing what he meant.

.................

"W-what??!!".

Well.....they eventually talked about it and made a plan :D

"Babe! You coming to Killer's party?" Nightmare asked.

Fresh and Cross were walking through the corridors, still talking bout' their plan.

Cross shook his head "No". Cross hugged Fresh's arm and poured "I'm staying at Fresh's place tonight" he smiled. Nightmare was clearly pissed.

"What? And what are you going to do there?" He growled.

Cross stared sharply which made Nightmare step back "Jocks like you have many things to do so do that instead of interfering with me".

Cross smiled when he turned back to motionless Fresh(clearly scared, but still glad) "let's go, shall we?".

Nightmare glared at Fresh before they walked out, Cross still holding on to Fresh's arm.

"He knows I have a boyfriend right??" Fresh panicked. Cross giggled "don't worry, he knows that! Just let him be, he's always the type to be jealous"

437 words

Is this short? Cause it is to me(for some reason). But hiiiiiii

So see ya nxt chap