Nice one Ink

Error's pov
So uhhhh.......

Right afterwards I don't think that I have no right whatsoever to hear that....but I did. Even though I didn't understand, but my brain does. It just didn't tell me, does that make any sense? I was just their, still standing even though I had to move cause Geno and Ink were already walking towards the kitchen door. I turned around, ready to scram fast enough for them not to see me. I flinched when I felt a hand on my shoulder, sure enough it was Ink or Geno. But it wasn't one of them.

I fluttered open my eyes to see Reaper in front of me smiling softly with a sleepy expression in his eyes while Ink and Geno were still walking. Reaper quickly pulled me so fast, it almost felt like teleporting. And sat me down at the couch, still with that expression.
He then put his finger on his lips "shhhh....don't tell anybody, alright?".
Ink and Geno then walked out with Fresh and Cross giggling when they walked out of the staircase, I assume they went to Fresh's room. Welp! Looks like I'm not one of those cats! You know? The saying of "curiosity killed the cat"? ..................No? But................what did he mean by "don't tell anybody"???

I sighed, clearly Reaper is older than me. He gives of that wise aura every adult has, well....that including Geno of course. Mainly me and Ink, the young adults, aren't ''READY'' for that aura. But I doubt Ink will be wise like Yoda. I snickered "Yoda" I mumbled underneath my breath. Reaper sat beside me at the couch and started cuddling into my shirt.

Wait....what? "Uhhhh......R-Reaper?".
"Mhm?". I staggered "you uhhh......" I pointed at his hands, gripping into my shirt. He looked up at me and smiled "I just want to test something so act natural". Act natural?! Ink will be seeing this to!! I screamed inside my head, trying to remain in posture. They all walked in and stared at Reaper. I can tell Fresh and Cross has that shocked poker face look. But when I looked at the other two, I jolted upwards. Geno was starring right into my soul with his hollowed eye sockets.
"Uhhhh....H-hi-" "There's nothing wrong with me Error".

I blankly stared at him shocked. He sighed and smiled...like he doesn't even care nor notice what his face just did to give me anxiety to even stare at Reaper while he was in the same room, but I doubt he didn't notice cause of the his facial expression doesn't cooperate to hide his intentions. "I can clearly see it in your face". 'I can clearly see it in your face to' I mumbled in my brain.

Reaper looked disappointed for...some reason. Looks like Ink noticed Reaper's expression as well cause he flung his head towards him. "Reaper.....you know...don't you?". What?

Geno was clearly panicking ....again...I'm confused. Ink looked serious for a sec before suddenly melting in front of us. I was confused, Cross and Fresh were confused. Geno shrieked "Ink!! You bastard! You and your mouth at a time like this!". Eh?

"I'm so sorry Genoooo" Ink sounded dramatic and sad at the same time. While they were arguing about something, Reaper smiled and giggled which caused their attention. They looked serious, especially Geno.

Looks like this was my part to get off, and take the kids with me, when I mean by kids I mean Cross and Fresh. PJ was nowhere to be found so I stood up and walked towards the two and signaled them to walk out and get in Fresh's room.

I was planning on going up mine. But when I was about walk out with them. "Error, sit back down. This is adult talk and your in it" Geno, with a cold tone, said with crossed arms. I signaled Cross and Fresh to continue, they nodded. I gulped and went back to the living room and sat down.

675 wordsssss
It's been awhile I guess? ........yeah