Rommates

Cross' pov
I bit at a pocky stick before hearing the gate open. I looked outside the window and saw Ink carrying someone in his arms.

I munched the other half of the pocky and went to the door opening it.

"Hai Papa Ink" I said with a blank expression.

"What?! Papa? Ink you..you didn't tell me you had a-" I heard the other one shout before Ink shushed him before smiling.

"Actually..he's not even a child, he's just my roommate. He just calls me that sometimes" he giggled, putting down the one that thought I was Ink's kid or something.

He looked at me with wide eyes before he awed. "Cross, this is Error my old buddy from 7th grade" he said pointing at Error "and Error this is Cross, he's still at the university here" he then pointed at me.

We both said HI to each other while waving.

"You can sit at the sofa while I make something for you" I said pointing at the sofa.
He nodded.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some ingredients for mac and cheese.
As I was mixing everything together I couldn't help but ask him about his attire.

I walked up to them and placed the bowl on the center table in front of the TV.

"Are you from France?" I said looking directly at him.

"Well.....uhhmm......"

A sudden BOOM gathered our attention and looked at the stair case. Blue and Dream tumbled down. "Ouch" Dream said rubbing his head.

"WhAt happened??!!" Ink screamed.
"Blue made an experiment with Science and accidentally added the wrong mixture, I was just walking by when I saw a big kettle corn like shape...before...you know....." Dream muffled.

"KABOOM!!!~" Blue said still on the floor.

...........

"And where's Science?" I asked.

"He was blown to the roof top and made a big hole in it"

I looked back at Error and to my surprise he was just there sitting and eating the mac and cheese. I sighed and went back to the kitchen and grabbed a spoon then joined him, while Blue was getting screamed at by Ink and Dream about what he just did.

A few minutes passed it was time for Error to leave. I tugged his jacket and whined "don't gooo~ your the only one who has sense here".

He giggled and patted my head, were actually the same size. "Don't worry, I'll come back" he smiled. Before he could walk out the gate he stopped and looked at me "and yes, I was in France"

(A/N: ahhhhhh!!!! Writer's block is killing meeeeee. Sorry if it's trash. 429 words)