A new stranger Friend

Doors shut closed- a loud bang making everyone in the room flinch in shock.

"Ink! Wait-"

Error shouted with all his strength, but he just kept running.

--------

Ink was being a pathetic fool-

And he knows it.

He was just thinking alot of things. So he panicked. And now, he does't even know where he's going. All he wants to do is get as far away as possible from the ones who try their best, helping him.

-------

Not long after-

Ink stopped and jogged a few steps before collapsing onto the concrete ground. He managed to keep his tears from streaming down while running. But as soon as he sat, his eyesockets watered and he soon became a sobbing mess.

It was night time- which is why Ink doesn't give a damn if someone might see him. Cause he knows no one was even there.

Yeah- no one to be their by his side. To be their and tell him everything will be okay. Someone to make his pain go away.

Why was he even crying? No one was pointing anything at him, he was just being foolish.....and SELFISH. Thinking they where blaming him. But they were't.

Everyone loved him-

Everyone supported him-

Everyone tried their best just to make him forget the hard times-......

But he just kept looking back. Leaving the happy moments in his head BLANK.

'"Pathetic......" he muttered out between sobs.

-------

"Hey- you okay their buddy?"

A cheery tone of a voice suddenly lightened his dark gloomy thoughts.

Ink quickly looked up, wishing it was his sunshine's voice he was hearing.

"Erro-" He paused and looked down again in shame. And disappointment. He saw a girl about a year younger than him with brownish gold hair and a fur coat.

"Erro?"- the voice giggled- "is that a french name or something?".

The skeleton stood up and managed to flash a forced smile for the stranger to see "Ah, sorry. I thought you where someone else..."

The stranger giggled and lend out a hand for him to shake "Mika, Mika Morghes! Nice to meet ya!" she ended with a bright smile.

Ink shook it, again, with a forced smile "Ink...Nice to meet you to...".

------

The two strangers decided to sit down at a bench nearby. And maybe talk about stuff.

"So- why where you crying on the streets? Did something happen?" Mika started.

"No- I just....I-I  wasn't crying......" Ink the stopped, and just looked down.

Mika smiled and looked up, seeing the falling leaves the old tree beside them was producing "It's okay if you don't want to share- I mean, we are strangers after all. It's logic" she ended with a snort.

Ink sat up straight, and looked at the girl next to him. Thinking of Error. And how he snorts like that aswell. But quickly looked at another direction when Mika turned back to face him.

The human laughed and patted his shoulder "No need to be shy- I don't bite. I was just wondering. I mean, you've been at the front of my apartment's window view for a good 2 minutes" she laughed.

Ink looked at her again. Coincidentally, Error had the same laugh as her.

"I'm sorry. For the trouble I caused" Ink firmly said, a drop of sweat running down his cheek.

The human waved "Nah- It okay. You weren't doing anything harmful. I was just worried about you getting cold- I mean, winter is near"- she pointed at Ink's striped polo shirt- "and with no jacket? I quickly thought 'daaamn, this guy must be dead already' and decided to check haha"

Surprisingly Ink chuckled "Well, technically. I am dead."

Mika brightened even more, seeing her company showing signs of happiness.

"You know- it's really cold out here."- she stood up- "Why don't we go inside my apartment?".

Ink, flustered, shook his head "N-no t-thank you, I'm okay with just walking back to my house-.....uhh...but uhm.....I actually don't know which street this is...".

Mika looked back and laughed, waving "Oh my god, you are so cute- ehehehe"

Ink blushed in the girl's comment.

"your in the Misul Village, where's your house?"

"Zerstörung Village..."

"wait...did you run?"

"y-yeah..."

"OH My F*CkiNg God--- yoou must be an athlete or something. Your hella fast"

Ink went silent "H-huh?"

The girl snorted "You need to ride a taxi just to get here. Even I can't walk all the way there from here- I'd die".

For the first time since they first met each other about 6 minutes ago- Ink laughed with Mika. Which made it not awkward as much.

"Come on- there's no Taxi at this hour so just accept my offer" Mika instructed holding her index finger up 

"And don't worry- I have good intentions" before turning away- she winked at him. Making Ink stay dead silent and blushing.

Mika waved again "C'mon, follow me. It's getting colder by the minute". 

Ink smiled anxiously but eventually stood up and followed the blonde.

Lol, how much you guys wanna bet Mika is goin to be Ink's GF??

No hate ;w;

And it took me a long  time just to update this- I'm sowwy guuysss

until next time---- byeyeyeyeeeee

and- update*---- I've decided to change the plot of the story from now on cuz my 6th grade me didn't know what she was doin. chapters with +BLUR+ marks are tainted to be just Ink's BLURRY memory-- or atleast he thinks most of it are memorie. and if there's a * on the blur then it's Ink's blurry memory told to him.

KEEP IN MIND TO NOTE AND MAKE SURE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT THE +BLUR+ MARKED PARTS CUZ IT'LL BE MORE CLEAR AT THE END OF THIS STORYY