Chapter 13

Song: Hold Me Tight or Don't by Fall Out Boy

[Chapter 13 - The Mute Alpha]

•••

The sound of the door closing echoed loudly throughout the dark room. Chains rattled as the man moved slightly. My arms were crossed over my chest and Theo came and stood next to me, arms crossed as well.

Our eyes were narrowed at the rogue hanging in front of us. Chains clung to his wrists and ankles, effectively keeping him in place. He stared at us with a hateful glare.

"If I wasn't chained up right now, you'd be dead," he threatened with a sadistic smile, "Your heart would be sitting right on the palm of my hand and then I'd give it to your mate as a gift."

"Good luck with that," Theo shot back, "Once we're through with you, you'll wish you were never born." I nodded my head in agreement before I slowly stalked towards the prisoners.

"Now," Theo cracked his knuckles, "What should we do, Alpha?"

'We'll try to get information from him and if he doesn't answer our questions, then we'll have to try something else,' I replied. Theo understood what I meant and started the interrogation.

"What were you doing crossing onto Alpha Jaxton's territory?" Theo asked, his voice stern and as cool as ice.

The rogue stayed silent as he stared at the concrete floor.

"Again," Theo repeated, his voice slightly louder, "What. Were. You. Doing." I stepped closer to the rogue and cracked my knuckles and neck.

His eyes connected with mine ad he continued to have a blank face.

"Speak you good-for-nothing asshole!"

"I don't take orders from Betas," the man finally spoke up.

Theo scowled as I stood in front of the man. His greasy black hair hung in his eyes and it looked as if he hadn't shaved in days. One of my unfortunate men had the privilege of putting a pair of shorts on him. His face was covered in bruises and cuts and he had tattoos and scars on his body. I have my fair share of scars too.

My hand shot out and gripped his neck. He gasped for air and tried to move away, but thanks to the silver chains, he couldn't.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Theo asked.

When he didn't respond, I released his neck and punched him in the stomach. He grunted at the contact. Theo kept asking him the same thing and every time he didn't reply, my punches got harder. He was like my punching bag, but better.

Soon blood was dripping from his cuts and pooled onto the floor under him. My knuckles were also coated in blood. His blood. I felt a sense of satisfaction when I saw him wincing and groaning.

"Maybe we should dismember him," Theo suggested with a smirk. Good idea. That'll get him to talk.

The rogue's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "You wouldn't."

He thinks we're bluffing. I could feel my lips tug up into a sinister smile. 'Get me a knife,' I ordered Theo. He left the room and came back a minute later with a small knife.

The rogue's eyes widened at the sharp object in my hand.

"Tell us who sent you!" Theo shouted at the man.

"Okay! Okay," the rogue cried out as he eyed the knife I had pointing at his crotch. The tip of it was just a hair away from him. He breathed heavily and winced. Then he stared at me directly in the eyes. "He wants to meet her," the rogue finally whispered before drifting unconscious.