Chapter 15

Song: Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay

[Chapter 15 - The Mute Alpha]

*Unedited*

•••

*Autumn's POV*

I didn't wait for him to answer. I just continued my journey up the stairs before going down the hallway towards my bedroom. I closed my door behind me and walked over to the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door and turned on the water for the shower.

I got undressed, tossing my dirty clothes in the corner of the room. I stepped in the shower and sighed in content when the warm water pelted my skin. I ran my fingers through my hair before I grabbed the shampoo and massaged some into my scalp. Then I grabbed my purple loofah and squirted some vanilla scented body wash onto it. As I began cleaning my body, the sponge was taken out of my hand.

My breathing stopped and I turned my head to look behind me, my eyes meeting a pair of dark ones. Slowly the sponge started rubbing against my back. Soap trailed down my back and legs as the water washed it away. My back was still facing him, blocking his view of anything but my ass.

That didn't seem to bother him, though. He took a step forward so that my back was pressed against his perfectly sculpted front, causing me to shudder. My cheeks heated up when I felt how hard he was. He wasn't the only one turned on, however, because I felt the inside of me tighten with lust.

One of his hands lightly grazed my hip, the pads of his fingers lightly brushing my wet skin. His fingers left a trail of fire as they traveled up. I sucked in a sharp breath when he dragged his fingers across the bottoms of my breasts in a teasing manner.

Then he brought his hand up even farther so that he was trailing a finger up my neck and over my shoulder to move my wet hair. He bent down and brushed his lips against the skin covering my shoulder, his hot breath ticking my skin.

I bit my bottom lip when his tongue darted out to caress my shoulder. And then he trailed his tongue over my collarbone, up my neck, and all the way up to my ear. My lips slightly parted when he gently brushed my earlobe with his tongue and lips.

Jax moved his head back down and placed a ghost of a kiss on the spot where he was suppose to mark me, making me release a breathy sigh.

And then he was gone.

I frowned and spun around. What the hell? Well that was a dick move...

I quickly finished up, meaning I was pulling myself together by making the water freezing cold, before turning off the water and getting out. I wrapped my towel around my body and marched out of my bathroom and out of the room, determined to find Jax.

I followed his scent which led me to a door in an unfamiliar hallway. I poked my head in the room and saw Jax and Theo. Both of their heads turned at the sound of the door opening. Jax was sitting behind a large desk and Theo was sitting on a leather chair in front of it. Theo's eyes widened when he saw the thin towel wrapped around my dripping body while Jax was smirking.

Theo quickly stood up. "Oh well look at the time. It's getting to be extremely late, so I'm going to um...go..." he trailed off as he quickly left the room, leaving Jax and I to stare at each other. Jax continued looking smug as I just glared at him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What. Was. That?" I asked in a low voice. Jax rose his eyebrow as if he was asking, 'What do you mean?'

I scowled and stormed over to his desk and leaned over his desk. Of course I forgot that I had a towel wrapped around my naked body. The barrier came crashing down, exposing me. I bent down to pick it up, cheeks flaming, but then an idea popped in my head and I smirked.