3.3 Sarah Nelson

Three days later. Morning. at a bar. 

The boys and i walked inside a bar

The boys and i walked inside a bar. Patrons were happily drinking and laughing while they continued to have their conversations.

A guy " Started out in sales, moved up the ladder, next thing you know, I'm in charge of the whole darn operation. The ironic thing is, I'm a pacifist. I just happen to make steel-press machinery."

I smirked and walked to the businessmann. 

Me "So what are you doing at a gun convention? If you don't mind me asking."

I smiled innocently and he smirked at me. 

Guy "And who are you?"

I smiled "I'm Adelaide"

Guy "Well, Adelaide, can i buy you  drink?"

I smiled "sure"

He ordered me a drink. 

I sat down next to him on a bar stool "so, what are you doing for the gun convention?"

Guy "Some of our machines can be used to make parts for guns, if the client so chooses."

Me " Oh. Like bullets."

He shook his head "Oh, no. Nothing harmful. Hmm."

Me "What about triggers?"

Guy "Well, a gun's not much good without a working trigger."

Me "and the magazine?"

He nodded. 

Me " And the the business end, where the bullets come out."

He scoffed " I'm merely an ancillary supplier following a corporate mandate."

I looked over the guy's shoulder and saw Damon and Enzo sitting at a table in the back. They were both watching us while drinking. 

I smiled " Me, too. My colleagues and I are in the same boat. I guess everyone answers to someone, huh?"

Guy "Tell me about it. Ask my wife."

I put my hand on his arm "Is she your plus-one to this shindig?"

Guy smirked" Why bring sand to the beach? Huh?"

He chuckled " Kidding, right? Kidding."

I smiled drinking my drink " Tell you what.. I'm gonna bring you to my buyer. I think she's gonna find you as irresistible as i do"
He nodded smirking. 

Sybil's Liar. Pool room. 

The guy and i walked into the pool room. Sybil was in the pool and enjoying her freedom. And she was listening to jazz music. 

Sybil  "Pretty song, isn't it? There's been so much good music made in the last 200 years. My favorites are the love songs. When I made this playlist three days ago, I discovered something called a jazz standard."