3.5 RIP Sarah

Inside the building. 

I walked into the building and saw Damon standing behind Caroline. She was too distracted talking to Lizzie and Josie over the phone to notice him.

I fake smiled "oh my god, Caroline!"

She looked at me shocked.

Damon staked her in the back and she cried out shocked.

She tried to fight back but failed.

Damon threw her daylight ring to me and i caught it.

Caroline  asked confused "What are you doing?"

Damon "I was told to have fun."

He smashed her phone.

Caroline yelled" No! No!"

she fell to the ground defeated.

Damon smirked at me "you coming?"

I put the ring on a sunny place and turned back to Damon "i've been waiting for you, man"

We walked upstairs into her apartment. I opened the door and saw that Sarah had her back to us. Damon grabbed her in a headlock. She gasped shocked. 

Stefan " Damon, don't! Don't."

I leaned against the doorframe, smirking with my arms crossed.

Damon " Thought I told you to leave me alone."

Stefan shook her head"I can't. And you can't kill her. She's part of our family."

Damon "Our family's dead, Stefan, you and I included."

Stefan "She's Uncle Zach's daughter. Her name is Sarah Salvatore."

Damon froze "That's impossible."

Stefan " Listen to me, when I saw you last, you were talking like a crazy person, saying your fate has been sealed by the evil you've done. I'm here to tell you that you're wrong. You're not destined to go to hell, Damon. Do you wanna to know why?"

Damon looked at me and i just shrugged.

Then he turned back to his brother " Talk fast..."

Stefan "after you killed Zach's girlfriend I brought her to the hospital. The doctors were able to save the baby. She survived. "

Damon was still holding Sarah in a headlock " So the sad story of Uncle Zach's girlfriend came with a P.S. Aw, imagine all the Christmases we could've had with Sarah."

Stefan "My point is, you can't be held accountable for a murder you didn't commit. Sarah is not on your list of sins, if that sort of thing even exists. So if you let her go now, it'll balance the scales even more."

Damon shook his head" I don't think it works that way, brother."

Stefan " Even if it doesn't, you have to let her walk away. It's what Elena would want and I know you can understand that. Come on, Damon. Make the right choice. Do it for our family. Do it for Elena. And do it for me."

Damon let go of her.

Stefan to Sarah " Go. Run. Get out of here."

She went to run out the door but Sybil stepped in front of her hand stabbed Sarah in the stomach. 

Sarah fell to the ground gasping in pain.

Stefan yelled shocked " No."

He speeded to Sybil and broke her neck, letting her fall to the floor. He quickly kneeled beside Sarah. He bit in his wrist.