History Class

Three weeks later. Home. 

I was sitting at Stefan's desk and wrote in his Elena-diary for him

I was sitting at Stefan's desk and wrote in his Elena-diary for him. I kinda felt like i had to do it and i needed to distract myself from wondering where the hell he was at the moment. 

I took a deep breath and wrote "Hey Elena, it's me, Adi. As you know, Mystic Falls went to crap. Bonnie's probably filled pages and pages about how amazing Paris is. Enzo invited her to Paris, yeah, they are dating. Ric promised he'd write to you from his self-imposed witness protection with his kids. Caroline's waiting for Ric to call her and tell her that she can see her girls again. She's now spending time either Matt or me, she even moved in with me so that i wouldn't be so alone in this big house. Matt called and asked me if i could head over to Mystic Falls High School to check if any students were missing. By the way, Mystic Falls High School looks exactly the same as when you last saw it- the same god damned hellhole. I'm sure you've noticed there's someone missing from this entry. My amazing non-feeling fiancée. Stefan is with Damon now. I don't know where he is, or what he's doing, but I know it isn't good. -"

There was a knock on the door cutting me off.

i looked up"yes?"

Caroline walked inside and sat down on the bed. 

Me "What do you need?"

Caroline shrugged "just wanted to check in on you"

I sighed "What do you want me to say? That i'm miserable? that i want him back? that i feel like i can't breath knowing he's out there with Damon and going all ripper again?"

Caroline sighed. 

I stood up and walked over to her. 

Me "Cade wants him for one year. As much as Stefan knew how much i hated the deal he asked me to let him go for this one year. I want him here, Caroline, i want to plan the wedding with him, to pick out the flowers, the location, everything. I'm gonna respect his wish and give him this one year. "

Caroline asked surprised "you are not gonna do anything?"

I sat down on the bed "i also told him that i will bring him back when i feel that things are getting out of hand"

Caroline nodded "ok"

Then her phone buzzed. She took it out.

Me "who is it?"

Caroline  "Matt, he asked me to come over"

I nodded "okay. I'm gonna head to the hellhole you all call high school"

Caroline chuckled "you know what i just realized?"

Me "and what?"

Caroline "you've never been to High School before, have you?"

I laughed and stood up "I've never been to high school before but look at me, i am a genius"

She rolled her eyes smiling.