3.8 Sirens

Next day. 

I was sitting on the bed starring through the window in front of me. Sybil was in the other room but she had her back turned to me. 

I saw Stefan walking into the middle room.

He looked at me "morning"

I just looked at him. 

Stefan "Why did you stop trying to break out? hm? Did you realize what you have to do to get out?"

I rolled my eyes. 

Stefan asked amused"Are you seriously giving me the silent treatment?"

I crossed my arms and leaned my back against the head of the bed.

Stefan "for how long do you think can you hold this up? Sooner or later you'll have to talk"

I smirked "how's Damon?"

Stefan "he's out"

I raised an eyebrow "And how's Enzo doing?"

Stefan "Bonnie's taking care of him."

I laughed "I bet she's starving him out before she can get started with his humanity switch."

Stefan nodded "something like that"

I asked confused "Why aren't you starving me out? "

Stefan crossed his arms over his chest "Why should i?"

Me "We both know why"

Stefan "i want my girl back"

I chuckled and stood up "you locked her up"

Then I walked to the window "Let me out, please"

Stefan looked me in the eyes. 

I pretended to care and begged "please"

Stefan's eyes softened. 

I laughed at his reaction  "Did you really think that some vervain and this room would bring me to turn it back on?"

I chuckled "years of knowing each other and you still disappoint me. I thought you knew me better than that"

Suddenly Ric walked into the middle room. 

I fake smiled "Rici! Are we having a double date now?  Because i would be all in for a foursome"

He rolled his eyes.

 i pouted offended "Don't be like that"

Ric "i'm not here for you, so don't flatter yourself. I'm here for your prison mate"

He turned to Sybil. 

Stefan tapped the fork against her glass and Sybil sucked in a breath " The all-powerful siren. Imprisoned by a fork."

Sybil sat up on the bed " Says the man who can be killed with a stick."

I laughed humorlessly  "oh my goodness, please, just kill me already"

The boys ignored me. 

Ric " What is it about this thing that hurts you so much? And why does it hurt my kids."

Sybil "And here I thought you had me all figured out. Guess not."

Stefan rang the fork again"If this disrupts your psychic ability, then why is Damon still your puppet?"

Sybil " I tinkered with the deepest reaches of his subconscious. If Damon's still serving me, it's because deep down, he wants to."

Stefan "Why are you doing this to him?"Sybil "It's all Damon, Damon, Damon. Aren't you even a little curious about who I am?"