"You Just Poisoned The Love Of His Life"

Next day. Morning. 

I walked downstairs into the basement and to the cell

I walked downstairs into the basement and to the cell. Stefan was sitting there on the bed. I opened the door and he didn't even bother to look up. 

Stefan breathed out "came to bleed me out? or are you going fill me up with vervain? or are we gonna try out something brand new? "

I leaned with crossed arms against the door frame. 

Stefan chuckled dry "Are you really leaving the door open? And here i thought you were a smart one"

I rolled my eyes "I'm around 4 times your age and you are weak as fuck so i don't have to worry about you running away from me"

Stefan rolled his eyes and leaned his back against the wall. 

He breathed out "why can't you just leave me alone? I don't even love you anymore"

I took a deep breath "Because somewhere deep inside of that handsome body of yours there is still the guy i love. The guy i promised to marry"

I walked inside and kneeled down in front of him. 

He raised an eyebrow at me and leaned down to me "That guy is long gone"

I put a hand on his cheek but he slapped my hand away and i stood up. 

Me "Fine."

Then i walked to the open door and stopped. I turned around to him. 

Me "Are you coming or what?"

Stefan raised an eyebrow "huh?"

Me "would you rather want to spend the whole day rotting down here?"

He stood up. 

Me " Besides, you need a shower"

He rolled his eyes and i walked upstairs into our bedroom. He followed me and grabbed some stuff out of the drawer and then walked into the bathroom. 

I breathed out relieved when i heard the water running. 

I walked to the bed and kneeled down in front of it. I reached under it and pulled out a little box. i stood up and walked to the desk. I put the box down and turned to the bathroom door when i heard the water go off.