Chapter 19 Deal with the Devil

A/N:  I pulled an all nighter. So, I have this chapter and Chapter 20 that I am publishing. I usually don't publish until the evenings, But I'm on a roll today so there may be more Chapters published tonight. Enjoy! 

A Couple Weeks later

Kassidy POV

"Good morning sunshine." I said and extended my hand with a cup of coffee in it, to a very confused and sleepy Killian.

"Who are you and what have you done with Kassidy?" He asked and sat up in bed looking at the clock.

"What? I can't bring you coffee in bed?" I asked.

"I'm usually dragging you out of bed by your ankles." He said and took the coffee and sipped at it. "What are you doing up so early?" He asked.

"I don't know I just got up early. I've been sleeping better since I sleep here most of the time and Since you got Dylan moved out of most of my classes School hasn't been too terrible." I said and sat down beside him.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that." He said and smiled. "What are your plans for Thanksgiving break?"

"I don't know. My mom was the one that did all of the cooking. Emma's parents invited My dad and I over to their place, so we may go there. What are you doing?"

"Well, my Brother is coming in." He said.

"Your brother? The mysterious one in pictures that you never talk about?"

"Yup, that would be the one." Killian said.

"I don't suppose I could meet him?" I asked.

"Introducing my 17 year old girlfriend to my brother? Sure. After that we can go to your house and you can introduce me to your father." He said.

"Well when you put it that way.." I said and sighed heavily. "Do you think we will get any time together during break?" I asked.

"Possibly. I can call you when Liam leaves." He said.

"Okay." I said. "Fair enough." I smiled. "You better start getting ready so you aren't late."

"I'm still not used to you being the one to tell me, I need to be getting ready." He said and set his coffee cup down.

"You just don't like me telling you what to do." I said and smirked.

"But you like it when I tell you what to do." He said and leaned in and kissed up my neck.

"What can I say? Its kind of hot when you give me your scary teacher look and call me Miss Cole." I said with a giggle.

"Is that so? Miss Cole?" He whispered in my ear sending chills up my spine.

"Oh...I am going to be extra sassy in your class today Mister." I said.

"I look forward to it." He said and kissed me before getting up and going to start the shower. 

About 20 minutes later he returned to the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. I followed him with my eyes as he approached me and leaned in.

"See something you like Miss Cole?" He asked. I smirked.

"Maybe." I said. "Or maybe, I'm thinking about how every time I see you teaching, I'm going to be seeing you like this in my mind." I giggled. He grinned.

"Maybe you'll pay more attention." He said.

"To you maybe. Not to Algebra." I said and stood up. "I'm going to let you get ready." I said and walked out of the room. I may or may not have peeked at him while he was getting dressed.