Chapter 36 Busted.

A/N: I promised more Crazy Drama for this Chapter, so..Don't hate me for this huge cliff hanger I am about to drop on you guys. ;) Lol! As always, Enjoy! <3 LlamaLoyd 

Killian POV 

After an hour of speaking with Parents, I was already ready to go home. I was anxious about meeting with Kassidy's father. I had met the man before but It was going to be really hard to look him in the eyes and talk to him about Kassidy's grades when I really just wanted to talk to him about how I felt about her.

"I'm sorry if I'm late." Mr. Cole said as he walked into the room.

"No, its quite alright." I said and smiled. "How are you this evening Mr. Cole?" I asked.

"Please, just call me Sean." He said and smiled. "I've been good. Pleasantly surprised that the other teachers haven't formed a Mob and chased me out with a pitch fork by now. Kassi..kind of had a reputation at her old school." He said. I laughed.

"We are aware." I said.

"That Miss Mills though.. she's a.." he started.

"I know. She doesn't like anyone." I said.

"I gotta admit, I'm a little nervous about this one. Kassi has a lot of trouble with Math." Sean said and sighed.

"I had a little bit of a rough start with Kassidy but I found that she actually does really well in a one on one setting." I said. I was trying my best to keep this professional but everything I said I felt was coming off as not right. "I keep her after class a lot to help her and Its improved her grade drastically." 

As well as a few other things. 

"That's great. really, Thank you for taking the extra time. No one in New York really understood, and after her mother passed it was really difficult for her she lost interest in everything for a while." He said. "She's got this new Boyfriend, she wont tell me who he is but I think Hes got a lot to do with the way she is lately, she's happier, she's calmer. Its like I have a whole new kid." He said and smiled. I returned his smile.

"Well love changes people." I said.

"It does, I don't know how to tell her, but I've actually been seeing someone myself. I just don't know how she'd take it."

Shit. How the hell am I supposed to keep this from her?

"Oh.. Uh wow." I said and cleared my throat.

"Sometimes, I'll Kassi I'm working late, but I'm actually seeing her." He said.

Please stop talking Sean.

"I don't think this is the kind of conversation you should be having with me." I said.

"OH!.. I'm sorry, you are right. I'm babbling, its just you seem to spend a lot more time with Kassidy than I do these days.. I figured maybe you'd know how I should go about it."

For the love of Christ this could not get any more awkward.

"I've uh.. well I've found that the best approach to Kassidy is just being straight forward." I said.

I know from experience.

"So.. I should just tell her?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

No.

"You don't think she'd be upset?"

"No, I don't think so, as long as you are honest."

She's going to be so pissed off.

"You're right. I should just rip the band aid off." He said. "I'm really sorry.. this got way off track."