|trois|

✳✳✳✳✳✳
➿Elizabeth p.o.v ➿

It's a regular morning for me, today was my day off from the cafe I work in .

I woke up without the annoying beep that my usual alarm make, I would say the rays of sunshine lightning my skin but this is London, the sun does not knowledge this place along with my home town forks.

I did my morning routine, busing my mind on what scent I should use to make new scented candles . I made coffee humming a random song. My phone went off, It was my beautiful sister bella. I answered so fast " belleeeee , I miss you " i practically screamed at the screen, her beautiful pale face flinch a bit, gosh, she grow up so quickly "liz, my ears " i rolled my eyes at her she chuckled a bit. "Did you get my present?  Is it too old? Too corny? " she cut me off from my rambling " liz I love ittt, but how the hell you could afford it? " "language young lady "i scolded her. I heard quite chuckles in her background, now that I mentioned it. She seems in a modern house, totally not Charlie's house, this place has more light and spacious hmm "Bella you wound me young lady, I'm not that poor you know " i point "plus, I sell scented candles online apparently my choice of scents are exotic and sensual people loved it " i said flipping my hair. She laughed at my words. "I want to tell you something " she replied her face turned slightly red. I nodded confused "do you remember my boyfriend Edward cullen? " "ahh, you got back together, I bet he was the reason why you went to Italy and making me cover for you " i can hear a quite chuckles around her but I just waited for her to introduce me to them or not. "Ummm, yeah well, he..he asked me to marry him and I said yes " she spoke so quickly, I stood there dumbfounded trying to wrap my head on all the informations she bombarded me with. My little sister will Marry. ...Wait MY LITTLE SISTER IS ENGAGED. I let out a squeal so high pitched I can see my phone cracks, just kidding, "oh my goodness, you are ENGAGED. Wait did you tell dad, is Edward still alive, where did Charlie shoot him,what did he said "

"jeez, you know dad so well. And no he did not shoot him but I could see he was tempted. About his reaction, he assumed I'm pregnant " i laughed so hard at this she just glared at me all the time I was laughing "oh baby Swan, I raised you so well. You at least will use protection "she scoffed, her face became a tomato "I'm so happy for you, and If you believe that he is the one which I know he is since you'll never just say yes to a marriage if you weren't utterly in love with the man. " i said to her , I could see her face warming with a smile so genuine as if she knows I will understand her. We are always so close I can read her like an open book
"Soo, when's the wedding. I want to help. " i pouted "Oh and I want to give him the big sister talk. Omg I'm so excited "she just laugh at my excitement "we decided it to be next month, you are coming right?" She asked her forhead wrinkle with confusion "silly bella, ofcourse I'm coming. Actually I wanted this to be a surprise but whatever. I'll graduate from college next week, I want to wait until I arrange everything here but now I'm  definitely coming right after " this time it was her turn to squeal and jump from excitement. I laugh at her face, she looks redecless. "But don't tell dad or mom, I want to surprise them " i replied to her while sipping my coffee. She agreed we spoke a little and she made me  promised her that I'm coming right after graduation .