vingt-cinq

Elizabeth p.o.v

" come on Liz! you've been there for over a week" kat, my coven sister

" come on Liz! you've been there for over a week" kat, my coven sister. she is twenty years old red head who loves to organize everything... she really reminds me of Alice. 

i turn around from my right side to the left as if to ignore that idea, i can't stop thinking of them!

" she also ate all the ice cream we have" Ruby whined, i rolled my eyes. 

the moment i laid my eyes on Elizer, it hit me like a thousand of bricks. Lana finally realized and so was i ' cold ones" she whispered in my brain. 

i couldn't grasp that idea at first, usually their eye color is a huge indicator...even if they hid it with contact lenses. the cold pale skin! the not eating and all the other red flags I've been taught.

i was blind to them all! love blinded me entirely. though, Elijah Michelson was the first one i identified. i completely discarded my knowledge the moment i found my soul mate in Carlisle.

my heart clinches just with the thought of him. how could someone so perfect be a cold one! he has more humanity than some humans. and let's not forget that he is a doctor!

the cullens were odd, even to their own specie. i have never read about a yellow eyed cold ones nor a coven that has a permanent residence let alone jobs! and social life.

how could i know when they are all so...human. and part of me ignored all the signs just because, i really really wanted a mate. and Carlisle was nothing but perfect to me, so delicate and gentle as if i'm a fine china and i'm going to break any moment. 

   but i couldn't betray my coven, i couldn't betray my specie! we hid for thousands of years from the other supernaturals especially, the cold ones. the Michelsons were too, added to the list about a thousand years now . we couldn't afford they ruthless thirst for power to lead them to threaten us to help them with their evil deeds. 

now, here i am mated to one. it never happened before! and i feel like i'm just very unfortunate to face such harsh faith. 

the moment the wedding was over, i couldn't keep my facade any longer and i flew back to the coven house in Ireland. and since then, i locked myself here crying and moping about it.

a soft knock came from my bedroom door making me look at it in the darkness i made with the black curtains 

"Elizabeth Lana Morningstar swan! get your bum out of that stinky room right this instant" the demanding voice of aunt Lucy made me jump out of my bed like it was on fire. 

" not before you take a shower!" she yelled walking away. the way she said my full name made a shiver down my spine.

aunt Lucy is not someone to play with, she is really nice and polite until she gets angry and calls you by your full name.