|Vingt|

The sun

The sun..
Jacksonville is sunny, and Renée has a beautiful beach house that is impossible to resist chilling outside and just absorbing all the vitamin D possible.
" Eli, we need a summer wine session like right now" Renée exclaimed with a little happy dance walking towards me.
" and I will give to you " i started singing my summer wine designated song
" summer wine" we both sang together, laughing.
I made it to Jacksonville ,yesterday morning, it pained me that I'm away from my mate but I needed to visit mom before the wedding. Alice freaked out about all the things we plan on doing together for the wedding that now, will have to be postponed. Charlie grumbled about how I just came home and all, Bella was neutral about it, and Carlisle.... he called me after Alice probably told him and he was sort of freaking out, he tried to hide it well, talking casually but I can hear his protective voice coming in waves from the phone.
At first, I was confused, normal people don't act like this with someone who they just had one date and one kiss with. But Lana assumes that the bond pulls both ways, and as I am missing him every minute, he probably will feel the same , despite that he is human and has no heightened mating sensation.

Starting to make my personal recipe that I named summer wine , even before I was allowed to drink alcohol. We used to pretend it is and Renee adds real wine to her glass and joins us for a relaxing day out , it was our thing Renee , Bella and I , before going to college.
After I was done, I took a picture of it and sent it to Bella before heading to the porch and joining an excited Renee
" so tell me, how's it going with this Phil guy" I asked , seeping from my glass, savoring the cherry taste.
She fixes her hat, and moved her wavy hair away from her face with a little smile " he is the one! He really is fantastic and put up with me! You know I get crazy ideas sometimes but he is always the rock that keeps me balanced. " I nod , sipping mine too .
" he seems like a nice guy, when you introduced us yesterday. I was worried a bit about all of this. Bella said, it was all very fast " Renee nodded
" but it's working, anyway, tell me how's the wedding preparations going and what do you think about your sister's future family in law?" she asked wiggling in her seat with excitement.
I giggled a little " Edward seems like a nice guy, Charlie Hates him, probably still blaming him on Bella's state when he left her" I sigh " but I can feel how much he loves her and she is definitely infatuated by him. Also the entire family are so good looking " Renee Fans herself dramatically while taking another sip " oh my god! Did you met his adoptive father! He is a medical bomb. I bet all of the nurses that works with him are dying for his attention" I could feel Lana growl inside my head but all I feel is satisfaction
" mhm~but they didn't get asked on a date with him last Saturday " I said sipping my wine .  Renée almost choked on her wine " oh my god! He asked you on a date!" She squealed like a teenager school girl. I nodded partly shy and partly proud. She squealed louder " spill the tea I want details " i rolled my eyes .
~~~~~~~~~
" and he went back home after that" I finished. Renée looking at me with Dreamy eyes and sigh like she is hearing the most romantic story ever.
" you always dreamed about having your first date with the person  you'll ride or die with" i nodded confirming it. it was my decision to wait for my mate and only my soul-mate, i felt no attraction to nobody before Carlisle and i'm absolutely sure i will not feel romantically attracted to anyone after him.... cause he is my ride or die.

we spent hours catching up and enjoying the warm day while Phil was gone the entire day to practice .

there you guys go , i thought this chapter will be interesting hope you agreed with me 

vote and comment