|vingt-un|

Elizabeth p.o.v

" are you sure, you want to help baking the cake?" Esme asked me for the thousand's time,

" yes, of-course... i'd love to help,plus it's too large for one person to make" i reply shaking my head before i get back at looking at the wedding decorations to make sure everything is in it's place,as Alice would want.

the guys took care of the reception sittings  and the heavy decorations yesterday, Alice took care of planning and decorations while Rosalie helped here and there but mainly will play the piano during the wedding. Although,we had to stop Alice from going too far many times. Bella refused to interfere with the crazy planing and preferred to be included when it is absolutely necessary.

    the tiny bell-shape florets dangling from a thin stem, the lily of the valley or sometimes called "the ladder to heaven." The fresh, perfumed scent from its petite flowers is my work. In Norse mythology, the flower is linked to Ostara, the goddess of springtime . but if you are a witch like me, seasons doesn't matter. everyone liked the results, but i thought i went too far by making the entire floor sprinkled with the white little petals. it looked like a scene from a fairies weddings... and that what i was going for.

my relationship with the Cullen family is better and comfortable on my behalf,but i'm not so sure it's the same for them because, sometimes,i can sense tension, and they seem very uncomfortable at times to the point that makes my skin crawl. as if i'm in danger! but with Carlisle..thankfully, our relationship is going smoothly, we don't meet as often as i would like due to his job and me probably dragged by Alice to stores for the wedding preparation or practicing the song i want to sing in the wedding with Rosalie,who continually ask if i could cook something for her.

" can i just walk bare foot" Bella complained after testing her wedding shoes

" absolutely not" Alice replied as of she is speaking to a bratty child. Esme and i giggle before going to the kitchen and starting preparing the big cake. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after four hours of extensive baking and decorating, the results is a beautiful five tiers with different sizes, that is capable to serve 200+ guests. the decoration was in harmony with the big theme of the wedding. Esme and i took a moment of silence,just observing our work with pride. " well, i think it's beautiful... do you see any flaw in it that we can fix" i ask , Esme shook her head no, still looking at the cake

"i think it's perfect" Carlisle's voice startled me from behind. He immediately reached for a hug that I happily and warmly gave. Our relationship is definitely strange. We only gone in one official date, met almost a month ago, yet we both act like we are together for years... well, almost.
" when did you arrive?" I ask after reluctantly breaking the hug.
His flawless face sporting a soft smile that I dare to say is saved only for me " an hour ago, but I was informed not to bother you and my sister from your masterpiece " Esme chuckled and excused herself, leaving us alone in the kitchen. Carlisle instantly lean in for a kiss that I couldn't resist but reach. His cool minty taste always surprised me and remind me of how I am in need for these kisses.

" i miss you" he pout, i giggle shaking my head

" well, duties of the maid of honor are unending, plus, you spent all night in the hospital, and sometimes half of the day... you should sleep and eat when you come back" he smiled warmly, brushing a hair out of my face. His cool fingers always left a trail of tingles on my skin, making me sigh in bliss.

" have dinner with me, tonight " I ask breathless from out small making out  session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thirty minutes later, we are in the small kitchen of the cottage i'm staying in. giggling at how silly we must been looking while sneaking out from the house,hoping that no one will notice our disappearance...

i won't lie, i am a bit nervous and i want impress him, he said he has no allergic reaction to anything nor is he vegan or vegetarian...leaving me with vast options to choose from to make dinner. so i chose to make him mushroom and spinach tagliatelle.

we continue our chat about random and silly things that makes both of us laugh . Carlisle watching me cook from the counter, sometimes stealing kisses here and there.

many things you get to learn as you spend time with the Cullen family. the first thing is,that they don't like to speak about their past..they all give vague and shallow stories and then the air get tensed. the second thing is, Esme is married to no one but the Elijah Mikaelson ... one of the original vampires... Elder brother of Niklaus Mikaelson, the Original hybrid. we normally do not interact with the originals nor the traditionals...basically we do not interact with any supernatural creature and we have our reasons to stay hidden all these years. Of course, he wouldn't recognize me as a witch even if he brings the new Orleans coven to check. but still, i kept my guard high and strong. the third thing is, Alice is a clairvoyante, and a strong one too. It's very clear the the Cullen family isn't a normal family at all. they obviously know about Elijah being a vampire and their daughter as a clairvoyante, yet, they accept and even protect each other. i admired that deeply. it somehow,gave me hope that they would try to accept me one day if i ever tell them about my real nature.

" this is an ambrosial food" Carlisle comments when he finishes his plate.

" its just pasta babe" i rolled my eyes, shaking my head amused and proud of myself. being a kitchen witch comes with many perks i guess.

later that night, we both are laying on my bed , my head on his lap while his fingers in my hair and we both are looking at each-other , both trying to capture every little detail on each other's faces.In this moment time was inexistant. we both have so much to say, yet we chose silence.. we choose to enjoy this,whatever this is.

both saying yes to this heaven

p.s i hope you like this chapter. vote and comment please