|quatorze |

Elizabeth p.o.v

Today was a happy sight for a cloudy town as forks

Today was a happy sight for a cloudy town as forks. It was sunny and alive, from my spot, I can hear the birds singing, squirrels speeding to thier next meal, and simply peace.
Yesterday, I was so happy, it took me so much dancing and talking with bella on the phone to burn a small amount of my excitement just so I can sleep. Lana wasn't in better state than I am. Both swooning at the beautiful man who is our mate.

My emotions going haywire, excitement to anxiety what if he found me uninteresting, or what if I embarrassed myself in front of him. I won't have my calming candles around.
My head is spinning of the amount of possibilities. My favorite song blasts from my phone alerting me of a phone call. The number was unknown but I answered anyway, Alice's high and joyful voice came from the phone. "Elizabeth, it's Alice, we are sooooooooooo going shopping! I really hope you aren't a shopping hater like your younger sister, that would be a bummer " i chuckled at the pixie girl's obvious pouting. "Well, hello to you too, no I'm not a shopping hater although something telling me ill regret this " i heard a booming laugh in the background Emmett.
"I'm so excited about this, there are new designs I want to bless my closet with. And help you with your datee! " She was definitely a ball of energy.

"Alright, I agree but in one condition take it or leave it " i tell her with a mock of a business voice.
She went silence for a bit, and she huffed after; "what is the condition? " She seems disappointed I wonder why?

"We as in Esme,Rosalie, Bella and yourself will have a sleepover/girls night in, here" she went silence again, before gingerly agreeing.

the girls came to take me in a large grey jeep. i hugged the girls and gets in "so what's the plan?" i asked them. rosalie was the one driving with alice in the passenger seat . bella and esme beside me.

alice went on and on about all the shops she wants to visit and the designs she want me to try , we just smiled at her and let her have her moment of fashionista happiness.

"i'm so nervous about the whole deal. i mean i don't know what to do. how to act? i've never been on a date before,let alone someone i am interested in" bella and Esme continued listening to my nervous rambling while rosalie and alice were trying out some outfits.

esme explained to me that her brother really likes me and it's okey to be nervous a little but it's unecessary . she told me that he is an old soul and likes to take things slow ,she was sure will get along. that helped a little,along with bella joking about how she is shipping it.

i went looking for something i would like to buy, i found a cream white dress that Alice actually approved of,some cute other outfits with pastel colors and a baige heels.

Seattle was cloudy and a little cold , by the time the girls finished thier shopping, it was 5pm ,we wallked around for a bit after putting all the shopping bags in the jeep. Rosalie was a bit preseved but i guess she is the type of people that warmed up to you a little by little.

bella looked mentally and physically exausted which was amusing to see,she never was the girly type.

we arrived at the little cottage after the girls rushed to the main house to put all thier bags and bring thier pijamas for the sleepover.

bella already brought hers first, " you know that dad and sue had something blossoming between them" she chuckled. my face lit up "oh my god,really finally dad maned up and asked her out?" she nodded still chuckling. " well about time he'll get out from"sad lonely awkward man" stage huh" we chuckled together shaking our heads.

the girls came back with thier cute pjs. Rosalie doesn't look very excited about it, but alice and Esme are.

"alice take the lead of the first movie will be watching .i'm going to make popcorn" she beamed at me skipping to the movies section." i'll go grap blankets and pillows to get comfotble" Esme suggested i nodded to her while bella and rosie sat awkwardly on the couch .

i made popcorn and heated up the strawberry and chocolate pie, it was bella's request. the girls weren't hungry at launch so i figured they will be. i've let Lana took over and swiftly makes burritos and a dips for the homemade chips. it took me a half our with lana's magic.

i brought everything to the living room table" i made a light diner since you girls haven't ate much on launch" Esme smiled warmly but rose and alice seemed inconfortable."don't worry girls.i am a decent cook, just take a bite you won't regret it " i chuckled.

i made my way next to a very busy bella with her pie. Esme was the brave one , taking a burrito with her delicate fingers. she gaved me a smile before taking a bite. i smirked when i saw her shocked expression. she chewed slowly closing her eyes savouring the taste, the girls looked more shocked than before, which worried me a bit, maybe i pushed them to eat when they don't want to? "this,, tates like ambrosia, heavenly delicious" i chuckled at her choice of words, the girls looked at her like she grew three heads, but she didn't care ,contunuing to eat her burrittos with moans of pleasure like she didn't ate for decades. bella looked shocked too but hid it well.

i just turned my focus on the movie ,leaving them to enjoy the food .lana seemed very smug about it,it's very important for her to care for the family of our mate,so i understand her feelings.

the girls seem to enjoy the food and the pie, rosalie looked more open now talking about how the pie remind her of good memories, then we spoke about movies and finally got to the intersting topics,boys, " after we moved out from forks, we all were sad leaving a family member behind. i coudn't bare to stay in alaska so i decided to take a break and travel a bit. Alice suggested to visit a small town in Virginia named mystic falls. so i did, it was nice, one night ,i was walking around and bumped into Elijah, for me it was like magic , i instantly knew that he is a very intresting man. he offred me a drink in mystic grill,to get to know me" she rolled her eyes" and then for a date, 5 months after ,he got down on one knee while visiting new Orleans in the middle of jackson square and asked for my hand for marriage. I said yes. Elijah had a complicated relationship with his family therefore we decided to live in forks with mine."

the girls talked about their lovers, bella wad the shy one, we watched some chickflick movies till my eyes coudn't be opened anymore. i layed my head on bella's shoulder and let sleep take over me.

i'm sorry for the slow update , i had to recollect my thoughts to write . the chapter is a bit chaotic but i hope you enjoy it .