|dix|

♡Elizabeth p

Elizabeth p.o.v

I met Charlie for lunch in the town's diner, it was very cosy and familiar to me since I used to work with cora, the waitress, on patisseries and pies. They used to adore my pies and pizzas.

I was greeted with hugs and welcome backs, and cora made sure to ramble about all the things that happened while I'm away, I was very sad for  uncle waylon's tragic death , he was a lonely man yet very cheerful and has his antics. She scolded me about not coming to see her in my last visit and it took me so much apologies and explanations to make her forgive me.
Charlie finally showed up and we ordered the famous Tuesday chilli chicken with vegetables salad.
He was trying to make a conversation with me and ask questions but I ended his misery with subtly answering his unquestioned questions "the Cullens are so nice and a very close family, Esme and I instantly clicked, do you know they offered me a whole cottage for my time of staying in forks!" I exclaimed, he nodded " Yes, Alice took my permission for that, she said it'll be more comfortable for you and bella not to share a room....are you ummm fine with that? I mean I can always crash on the couch and you can take my room" i shook my head " no no there is no need. I'm very grateful for their offer, plus I won't be staying for so long. I have to visit mom too " his eyebrows netted together "do you have to go ... I mean I just got you back, and she'll come to forks anyway for the wedding "i smiled at him and squeezed his hand gently reassuring him "she'll be upset if I came back and didn't visit, remember my last visit, I came straight to here for bella and I had to go back quickly but she throwed a tantrum assuming that I stopped loving her enough tomake time for her " he smiled at Renne's antics and mumbles "i witnessed one of those " mainly to himself.
When we finished desert which was raspberry pie, my favorite, he bedded me goodbye and made me promise to spend at least the day in the swans house.

When I arrived to the cottage, I rushed to one of my unopened suitcases that has all the herbs, crystals and all the things I need.  I burned sage to cleans the area, and I lighted candles both scented and normal. I had to check on my coven sisters using my Alter's ability to mind link thier alters.
The conversation was a short due to how busy they are with work and daily life, but they made sure I arrived safely. I don't know why I didn't tell them about my new-found mate, but I just didn't. Maybe I just wasn't ready.

~~~~~~~~

The soft background music brought peace to my ears.i remember the first time lana spoke in my head . it was the night of my sweet sixteen that I insisted to spend with Charlie, I always felt an odd confort whenever I visited forks, I assumed that was because forks is where  my parent's grave and my birth  place too . I remember that I visited thier grave in the morning of that day , went fishing with Charlie and Billy black. Somehow, Charlie claimed that they always catch bigger and more fish whenever I go with them. Ofcourse I thought that the man lies so I can spend time with them fishing but it was true. Billy, Charlie ,Harry and I were a power team whenever I came to visit. Bella wasn't an adventurous type so she always preferred to stay with the black's children and play.
Cora made me a birthday cake and I received gifts . I was very happy with the simple birthday party they threw for me. Charlie always admired this in me. As they say "The gesture which counts" .but one gift i wasn't expecting it, my biological mother's. Charlie told me that she wrote on her well that I shall receive that gift for my sweet sixteenth birthday. I was surprised and I only opened it when I was sure I'm alone and Charlie and bella went to bed. It was an old heavy book with gems and leather cover. As I opened it i felt a rush of electricity running in my veins, a letter fell from the book neatly wrapped and sealed.

♡♡♡♡