|quatre |

Elizabeth p.o.v ➿

It's been a busy week, trying to somehow finish everything here

It's been a busy week, trying to somehow finish everything here .the graduation, the house rent and to visit my sisters/best friends in Ireland. It was stressful but now that I'm waiting for my plane at the airport, all I feel is excitement. I remember when I first came here. I was terrified and 90% of time lost but somehow I'll find my way out of it. I worked so hard to make this happen, but only now that it ended. I'm actually enjoying it. I missed my car, white mustang. I had to ship it first to have her waiting for me in Seattle. Now is the time to get in the plane

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

After what seemed like days to me we finally landed, I decided to visit dad and bells first spend the week with them then spend tree days with mom and Phil. It will feel awkward with Phil simply because I never knew him like bella did, when they got together I was already in London experiencing my little adventure. It makes me happy that she is not alone anymore, she finally found the person who can tolerate her free spirit and craziness, gosh I love that women, she took me under her wings, never made me feel like I'm not her daughter. And for that I'm forever grateful to her and to Charlie.

I went to fetch my car in the parking lot. When I found it, I put my luggage inside and took off.
The weather is cloudy no rain but gloomy as always.

I had to stop for a break and a smoke after passing the welcome to forks sign

I had to stop for a break and a smoke after passing the welcome to forks sign. I got out from my car, leaned on the passenger door and light up my cigarette. Some old songs from the radio in the background. The woods are as green and beautiful as I last remember it to be. I remember when I was young, I used to spend as much time as I could in the woods despite Charlie's warnings . I used to name plants and flowers, even now, I still can feel the bond with nature. For a while, I felt like someone is watching me. But I just let it drop and got back to the car and start driving. The familiar passing views makes me smile. I'm home.

I parked near bella's truck, it was five in the afternoon so one hour before Charlie's arrival . as soon as I shut the engine,the front door busted open revealing a very happy Bella. I got out from the car running to her and engulfed her fragile body in a big hug "belleeeee, finnaaallyyy " squealing and jumping while hugging her. "Lizzyy, I miss you too but I need to breathh " immediately break the hug and I held her heart-shaped face between my hands " I'm so happy to see you. And you Are GETTING MARRIED " she laughed and we heard someone clearing his throat behind her. I turned my gaze to the person. He was a lanky Boy with a penny color hair and snow white skin, crooked smile on his angelic features, he must be Edward. "You must be Edward, how do you do? " I spoke to him while holding my hand for him to shake "Yes ma'am, nice to meet you. Bella always speak about you " his hands were cold. He must stood here for a while the poor guy. He smiled warmly to me. "Well, let's go inside first and then we'll speak, you are not off the hook Mr Edward cullen " i point at him, he chuckled a bit and went to bella's side, the way he was like hovering around her , like protecting her from an unknown danger. My heart warmed at the sight, he got a star for that in my good side list.
✳✳✳✳
  I hope you like this chapter. Please comment and vote for motivating me to write more and soon.