|treize|

Third point of view
Nothing could kept carlisle from thinking about his newly found mate, his worries of losing her or her rejecting  him hunts him.
Jasper and Edward found thier adopted father's situation incredibly uncomfortable and comical.
Esme herself could not stop rambling about Elizabeth. Being the first real human friend to her that she felt so comfortable and herself with.
When Alice saw Elizabeth decision to visit la push, not Edward Nor carlisle were pleased with it.
Edward developing a brotherhood bond with Carlisle's mate, and carlisle being worried about his lover's safety around the werewolves.
Eventually, Carlisle couldn't take it anymore so he drove to the cottage to check on her.
To his disappointment, she wasn't there yet. But he waited promising the agitated volturi lord that if she did not appear in 30 min; he will break the treaty to check on her.
Elizabeth finally arrived with all her grace and glow like she is the angel's best work.

her smile made Carlisle's cold unbeating heart to warm up,her heartbeats fasting at every step he takes, he was bummed when she formerly called him but quickly brush it of "i am a stranger to her,,,for now" he comforted himself and his alter   

her struggle with the door and the cute blush decorating her cheeks made him purr in delight and hope.

it took all his self control not to lean those few inches, her innocent wide open eyes and her plump lips didn't help either . but Carlisle is a gentlemen, and he will never do such deed without courting his mate first.

 the cottage seemed warmer and homey than the last time he saw it, her scent filling the little space. it was the heaven for Carlisle, "ill make you tea,it'll help warm you up" Elizabeth soft voice always took him to nirvana ,he just nodded. she offered him a seat on the couch and walked to the kitchen. it gave Carlisle a little time to collect his reason why of the visit. 

Elizabeth took the opportunity to light few candles that helps with confort and confident. she needs to be confident if she want at least be friends with her mate, Lana scoffs at that.

"i sincerely apologies for coming without a forward notice" Carlisle began

"oh please, i don't mind.you can come any time you want"   she blushed upon saying that.

"Alice,Rosalie and most importantly Esme wanted to invite you shopping with them but they didn't have your phone number to call you ,so i volunteered to transfer the message"the reason Carlisle thought about suddenly sounded stupid when he said it, but Elizabeth didn't care, she gave him her phone number which he did the same.   

few minutes after, they found themselves in a conversation filled with giggles from the witch and sweet loving smiles from the vampire. they finally got a chance to speak to each other. and both of them savoured the minutes and the words of each other. it was finally the moment of gut for Carlisle to ask her for a date. the volturi lord couldn't wait to claim his mate.

"would you ,perhaps be interested in going to a date with me?" his throat felt so dry and this time is never from blood thirst. the moments Elizabeth took to grasp his words felt longer than the centuries he lived.

Elizabeth was ecstatic and surprised that the Greek god of wisdom and beauty was actually asking her  on a date? Lana had to cut short her shock by a growling in her mind, she was very annoyed that she let their mate waiting. 

"i'd love to go on a date with you Carlisle" his pearly smile made her heart skip a beat or two.

"how does Saturday sound?" he asked still couldn't contain his joy.

Elizabeth nodded dazed with a blush .

when Carlisle came back  to find his family grinning ,he rolled his eyes playfully ,of course Alice.

i know its not so very good, but i wanted to update anyway.