5: Dance Dance (PART 1)

Patrick's P.O.V.

(This is on Friday btw I'm to lazy to write Wednesday and Thursday sooooo....yea,)

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BE-"

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock to make that annoying thing shut up.

(Credit to MCRFOB_Frank_Pete for the first sentence :3)

I slowly sat up and ran my hand through my hair.

I slowly stood up and got dressed in skinny jeans, a black and white plad shirt and my glasses.

I walked out of my room and made my way down the hall, made myself a bowl of cereal and quickly devoured it. I grabbed my bag and my phone from the couch and made my way outside. When I got outside I started walking while humming a stupid tune. I felt a weird buzzing on my thigh and looked down and realized my phone was buzzing.I pulled it out my pocket and saw I had a text.

Sierra.

S-it's Friday!!! can't wait! :P

I smiled at the thought that all my friends would get to hang out together tonight.

P-me either! I'm excited to see how much they'll all like you! :D

I turned off my phone as I got to the bus stop and sat on the big rock next to the sidewalk.

After a few minutes the bus showed up and I shuffled my way onto the bus. I placed myself next to Brendon (he lives a few blocks over from me) and he turned his head a little to see who it was.

"Hey dude," He said giving a small smile.

"Sup," I said in a funny voice.

He giggled a little then a smirk appeared across his lips.

"So, what are we going to do later?" He asked still smirking.

"I don't know, play games, hang out, junk like that," I said, still confused why he was smirking.

"Are you gonna make your move on Sierra tonight?" He asked bouncing his eyebrows.

"Brendon, I. Do not. Like. Sierra. that. way. Got it?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Sheesh okay, but be careful, she's hooootttttt." Brendon said laughing.

"She might get taken." He said patting my shoulder.

"Well I don't like her that way so if she got a boyfriend I would be happy for her." I explained.

"Okay...she's still hot though," He mumbled looking out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom people are gonna be here soon!" I yelled from the living room.

"I know! Snacks are ready! I need help!" She yelled as I made my way to the kitchen.

I took a bowl of chips and put them into the living room followed by my mom.

"Okay honey, I'm gonna go to Michigan with my friends, ill be back on Sunday, your dad will get home very late," She said lightly hugging me.

"And don't break anything! I love you!" She yelled walking out the door.

"I know!" I laughed rolling my eyes.

I plopped myself on the couch and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I decided to text Pete to see where he was when my door burst open.

"Woah!" I jumped making my glasses fall off.

I grabbed my glasses off the floor and put them on to see Pete, Joe and Andy staring at me laughing.

"Oh, hi," I laughed getting up.

"Hi," Andy said laughing.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" Joe yelled running around while flailing his arms.

I giggled along with Andy as Pete joined Joe.

"Where is everybody?" Joe asked stopping along with Pete.

"Not here yet, I'll ask Sierra where she is," I said pulling out my phone and plopping onto the couch.

P- Where are you? Pete Joe and Andy are here already! :P

S~Open the front door...

I stood up and made my way to the door. I pulled it open to see Sierra leaning on the doorway, smirking.

"Hey," I laughed.

"Hey," She giggled coming inside.

Sierras POV

"Crap crap crap!" I yelled running around my room.

I had lost my special black laced beanie and could not find it.

The clock read 4:22. I have 8 minutes to get to Patricks!!!

I started ripping apart my room until I found it tangled in a blanket.

I quickly got on black converse, red skinny jeans, a black shirt with a Phoenix on it, a black too-long sleeved sweater, and my beautiful beanie. <3

I quickly ran downstairs and told my mom I was leaving and left.

I speed walked there and sometimes started skipping with excitement. I was turning into Patricks driveway when my phone buzzed.

P~Where are you? Pete Joe and Andy are all here already! :P

S-Open the door...

I quickly sprinted onto the front step and leaned against the doorway smirking.

Patrick pulled open the door and giggled.

"Hey," He giggled.

"Hey," I laughed as head lead me inside.

I walked in and saw a dude with brown normal looking hair, a dude with really long, curly, brown hair with a small beard, and Pete.

"Hey guys," I waved smiling.

They all smiled back and replied waving.

"So we're waiting for, Roxie, Hayley, Brendon, Spencer, Frank, and Gerard," Patrick pointed out.

"Yup!" I laughed plopping on the couch.

"So, Sierra, this is Joe," Patrick said gesturing to the guy with the normal looking brown hair.

"Hey,"

"Hey," I replied giving the blue eyed man a warm smile.

"This is Andy, and you know Pete." He said gesturing to the bearded man and Pete.

"Hello,"

"Hi," I smiled waving.

And that's when the door flung open. Revealing the wicked witch we call human.

Lexi.

She gave a small smirk.

"I'm here!" She laughed slamming the door behind her.

"And I notice little Sierras here too, how fantastic..."

Just then her eyes connected with mine, revealing the black abyss that is her soul.

I'm dead.

A/N

Hiiiiiiii! I have over 60 reads! yay!