15: Tonight You're Perfect

Sierra's P.O.V.

-December 21st, exactly 20 minutes until the Winter Dance-

" Snowy hurry up!" Patrick rushed me.

"Sorry!" I replied applying the last of my red lipstick.

I rushed into the living room of my house to see Patrick in a light blue suit with his hair combed and a smile plastered on his face.

-As in the Dance, Dance music video-

His smile slowly faded.

"Snowy..." He whispered, eyeing my red and black high-low dress with a black sweater and black converse heels (I think those exist)-and don't forget my beanie. I ALWAYS WEAR MY BEANIE.

"What? I can go change if you don't-"

"No, it's just, never mind, let's go," He replied taking my hand and leading us outside to Pete, Roxie, Hayley, her date Chad, Joe, his date, and Andy- who had a small bag of comics with him, who were all patiently waiting in Ryan's huge ass car.

I jumped in next to Joe's date and smiled at her. She's actually beautiful.

"I'm Allyson, you can call me Al though," She smiled, her ivy green eyes and soft red curls making hard not to like her.

"I'm Sierra, I'm going with Patrick, as friends though,"

"Cool, I'm with Joe, he's been my friend for years now," Allyson giggled smiling sweetly at Joe. He gave her a warm smile and I swear I saw Pete wink at Joe.

~~~~~~

Roxie's P.O.V.

"Here," Pete said softly as he pinned a rose to my chest.

"Ah," I said, the needle had poked me.

"S-sorry," He stuttered.

"It's okay,"

"C'mon" Pete said grabbing my hand.

A/N sorry for the constant POV switching I'm trying to make it like the Dance, Dance, video. Just a little.

Sierra's P.O.V.

We walked in and that place was huge!

There were people everywhere. There was even a band in the middle playing some song.

"Woah," I said as Patrick came up next to me.

"Yep,"

Everybody had split up. Pete and Roxie went into the hallway- probably to make out- Allyson, Joe, Hayley, and Chad went to the dance floor, while Andy sat on the bleachers and read comics.

A group of people came rushing through us, separating us, and I ended up smashing into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so- Bro?"

I had smashed into Brendon.

"Bro!" He yelled as we did our handshake.

"Oh sorry," I said noticing he was with Spencer, some guy, and their dates.

"Not its okay, this is Renée,"

She was about Pete's height, with chest length light curly brown hair, beautiful hazel eyes with a touch of blue on the rims, and was pale, but not as pale as Patrick, or me.

"Hey," She smiled.

"Hi, I'm Sierra, Brendon's bro," I smiled back.

"This is Dallon, and his date Mekenzie," Brendon said pointing to a tall guy with about the same color hair as Patrick's.