27: I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret

Patrick's P.O.V.

Gerard stood there, tears in his eyes, sobbing quietly.

"Gee, I-I," Sierra said quickly.

"H-he-"

"I DONT WANNA HEAR IT." Gerard screamed, walking strictly to his car, throwing a small object into the road.

Gerard sped out of the driveway, his tires screeching on the pavement, and ran over the object.

Sierra looked at me and her face was a mixture of hatred and pain.

"Patrick...."

What have I done?

I didn't say anything. I just ran.

Into the woods, away from everything.

I ran for at least five minutes, before tripping and scraping my hands and knees.

I rolled on my back, and let out a pained whimper, seeing my hands were bleeding and my knees were covered in mud.

I sobbed and hugged my knees, hiding my face.

I ruined her life, didn't I?

Sierra's P.O.V.

I turned, and Patrick was gone, running into the woods like his life depended on it.

I tried to yell his name for him to come back, but he just kept running.

I sighed, looking back at the road, seeing the small black car that was my (ex) boyfriend, probably leaving forever.

God dammit.

I lost him.

I walked slowly to the pitch black street, picking up the small object.

It was a crushed black box, flattened with the force of the car.

I fondled with it for a minute, trying to find a way to open it.

I found a small crack, and it flipped open, making an odd crack noise.

My jaw dropped open, and the box fell out of my hands, hitting the ground.

Gerard was going to propose.

There was a drip on my face, and another, and another.

Soon, it began to rain, as I sat sadly on the curb, burying my face in my hands.

I began to cry softly, the rain turning to a downpour.

Why?

Patrick's P.O.V.

Oh it's raining... yay.

I sighed, and it's getting dark.