Chapter 9

I wake up to find Brad snoring in the bed next to me.

"Bradley" I whisper in his ear.

"Huh?" asks a sleepy voice.

"It's time to get up now babe" I kiss his smooth skin.

"But I don't want to" brad rolls over.

"Your doing the album cover photo shoot today" I say

"UGHGH!" brad gets up all sleepy.

"Kiss me first then i'll get up" brad teases

I lean in to kiss his cheek but he turns his head and we kiss on the lips, fireworks blow up in my head, emotions go wild.

"BRAD!" we hear a faint call

"Duty calls" brad winks and gets his shirt on.

Brad walks out of the small bus room and I sit at my make up table and brush my long brown hair. I wash my face and my body in the shower, after I put on moisturiser and I brush my teeth. I choose my outfit for today which is a white and blue jumper that says 'DREAM' printed in a light blue colour. I pull on some white leggings, light blue bow from American Apparel, white short converses and grab my white iPhone. you could say my outfit today is very... white?
Then I do my make up - First my eyes, cat eye eyeliner and falsies mascara and a light shade of gold for my eye shadow, bronzer and Baby lips 'Pink Punch' because I'm feeling confident today. I have my hair in a messy bun, pulling out strands of hair on each side to make it more messy, I walk down the corridor to the kitchen/living room.

"Ey there's my beautiful princess" brad hugs my waist.

I smile at him and kiss his nose.
"Sooo what do we have for breakfast?" I ask

"Rice crispies" Jake says

"Oh. Joy." I joke

"Jake your a wonderful cook why don't you make something?" Tristan asks

"We don't have any food in, except from baked beans and toast but that's for lunch" jake sighs

"Top class - baked beans on toast" laughs tris

"How About we go food shopping, all of us?" James suggests

"All of us?" Dean looks at James "you will get noticed by fans"

"How about you guys do what you were going to do today and I'll do the shopping" I say

"Really? do you mind?" asks Jake

"No no it's fine" I smile. I hate food shopping. i dont know why I even volunteered I guess I wanted to do more.

"Aw thanks babe" brad kisses me

"I'll make a list" says Jake and he picks up a notebook and scribbles in his usual scribbly writing.

"So the photoshoot today is going to be fun" I say to the boys.

"Not really, its quite boring" says Connor looking down.

"Oh" I say stupidly

Dean, Joe, Jake and Liam start doing paper work and all that stuff and brad gets ready.

I hear Brad sing in the shower one of his old covers of 'R U mine?' which is my favourite cover he's done.

I text my best friend Paige.

"Hey Paige what's up? I'm still on the tour bus, talk to you soon x" from me

"Oh cool, I'm in maths, your so lucky to be touring with the vamps whilst going out with the lead member AND missing maths!" From Paige

I laugh at the text and lock my iPhone.
Liam (who is in charge of money) gives me £150 for one week of food for 9 people. our bus driver parks us near where the boys are doing their photo shoot whilst I pop out to Sainsbury's for food shopping.

Jake wrote me a list so it was pretty easy to find things but I just didn't know how much he wanted so I just bought two of everything.

"Hey are you going out with brad from the vamps" asks a 12ish year old girl.

"Uhhh, no" I say trying to avoid detection.

"Oh. ok." the girl looks really disappointed. ok I can't upset a young girl like that.

"Actually I am" I smile at her.

"Really?!?!?" She screams

"Yeah" I show her a picture of us together.

"Omg!!!" she smiles but then she clears her throat.

"DAISY, LOLA, MATILDA, FREYA, JOANNE, SARAH, LILY, SHARON, HOLLY AND SUSY COME HERE I MET BRADS GIRLFRIEND!!!" she screams and suddenly a swarm of girls run towards me.

"Stop please!" I say as they're running, and soon enough I realise that try are not going to stop they are just going to run right into me. I run away and now I'm being chased my 12 year old girls in the middle of the fish isle in Sainsbury's. wonderful.

2 hours later I finally finish shopping and got rid of the girls. I get back to the bus to find 8 bored guys sitting on the sofa watching toy story.

"Why aren't you at the photo shoot?" I ask

"That finished ages ago it was only an hour" brad says

"I did the shopping" I say and instantly everyone gets up.

"I'm so hungry!" tris says

"You only ate half an hour ago" laughs Jake.

Everyone bombards me with questions like 'did you get my weekly magazine?' or 'did you get my favourite chocolate biscuits?'

"AYAYAYAY!!!" shouts brad

"Give the girl some space" he winks

"Thanks brad" I say and I hand out everyone's 'personal goodies'

"What's for dinner jake?" asks brad

"Sweet and sour duck with rice and green beans" jake says

"Finally something other than tinned soup!" jokes Tristan.

Brad grabs my hand and pulls me into another room.

"I wish I could spend more time with you baby I'm sorry" brad kisses my lips

"It's ok i know your really busy and everything" I kiss him back

"We are ok aren't we?" he asks

"Of course baby and we always will be" at least that's what I hope.