Chapter 10

The album is all ready and we got a copy of it today.

"Now you can listen to the song I wrote for you" brad smiles

I smile and kiss his curly hair. I play the CD in my pink CD player brad got me for my birthday a year ago.

3 minutes later and the song finishes.

A tear comes to my eye.

"You don't like it do you?" asks a concerned brad

"No, no it's beautiful I love it so much I can't believe you wrote that for me" I start crying tears of joy.

"Aw babe" brad hugs me.

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" he echoes.

We hug for what seems like forever when I finally pull away.

"So," I say wiping my tears "what's the plan for today?"

"Umm, nothing we just thought about relaxing" brad replies

"Ok, is there a beach near here?" I ask

"I think so, yesterday I smelt and heard the sea" Brad says.

This whole conversation was going on whilst brad was holding me in his arms, sometimes I think we're moving too fast.

I get up.

"I'll ask Dean" I say and I walk towards deans room.

Before I enter his room I hear heavy breathing and moaning noises.

I walk in to find dean (a married man) in bed with a young girl.

"DEAN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I shout

Brad rushes to the room his eyes widen.

The girl runs to the bathroom and comes out a minute later fully clothed and runs out of the bus.

"Please don't tell Sarah she doesn't deserve this heart break" dean pleads as he wraps the sheets around him.

"You should've thought about that before you cheated on her!" brad says

Suddenly tris, James, con and jake come to the room.

"Did I just hear what I thought I heard?" Jake asks

"Please, I love Sarah she's my wife" dean says. Deans always quite quiet so this is very surprising.

"Everyone leave me and Dean need to talk" jake says

We all leave.

"Sometimes when you think you know someone, ha, you really don't know them at all" brad sits down his head in his hands.

"It's his problem not yours baby" I say rubbing his back.

Brad and Dean are really close and this must hurt brad.

"Come on let's watch a movie" I say

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DO YOU? YOU NEVER DO. YOU HAVE AN EASY LIFE, YOU SPEND MY MONEY WHEN YOU SAY YOURE 'BROKE' YOU'VE NEVER BEEN CLOSE TO SOMEONE, PEOPLE ONLY LIKE YOU FOR YOUR LOOKS!!!" brad shouts. I stumble backwards in shock tears flooding from my eyes.

"YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT NOT KNOWING ANYONE, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL!" I scream, cry and run out of the bus.

How could he say those things, I get he was angry but why take it out on me?

I hear murmuring voices and brad crying. I wipe my tears away and run to the beach following the signs.

When I reach the beach I sit on the soft sand and the cold sea water tickles my toes lightly. me and brad were going too fast maybe that cost us our relationship.