Chapter 19

It's been a week since the whole mix up / fall out and we are doing fine. too fine.

It's like whenever I say something bitchy about someone as a sort of joke he just ignores me. normally we'd laugh at how stuck up and rude someone is but he is always in his own world.

Since when have we become so polite? the other day he said:

"Poppy please can you pass the tomato sauce to me" when we were eating lunch. like normally he'd be like.

"Pass the ketchup" it's like what's happened?

I'm still feeling that chemistry but is he? I'm scared he's bored of me.

We talk once a day. that's so bad for a relationship, I can't even remember the last time we kissed. I text him:

"Can we meet up I NEED to talk like rn" from me

"I guess so" from brad

"1:30, Starbucks?" From me

"Sure" from brad

It's 1:20 and I'm rushing with my make up so I look my best. surely he doesn't care about looks though. Only personality.

I run towards the nearest Starbucks from my house since that's where I usually go and I see brad talking to this random blonde haired model type girl.

I walk in.

"Umm hi" I say looking at this perfect girl.

"Hi poppy this is Princess she's a friend I met at the photoshoot I had last week" brad says, standing really close to 'princess'

"Oh. hi" I say feeling ugly next to her.

"Oh I love your mascara is it from ASDA since its quite blotchy." she says. bitch.

"Is your top from lidle I swear I saw it there" I say proving I can fight back

"You shop at lidle? this is from DKNY actually" she says like a professional snob.

"Oh well nice chat but me and my boyfriend are just going to have a chat so if you wouldn't mind. can you please evacuate the building" I say and I push past her to be with brad.

She storms out red faced.

"Ooh meow." brad teases

"Missed you" I say looking at the floor

"So did I, I thought you were bored of me already" he says

"That's what I thought for you"

"I love you Poppy" he says suddenly

"So do I with all my heart and I just want to shut the world out and be with you" I say almost in tears.

"Young love" brad says as his lips collide with mine.

Someone whistles and suddenly the whole of Starbucks is cheering and clapping.

We smile through tears.

---

We get back to my house and we're home alone.

"Pizza or bed?" brad says

"BRAD, YOU KNOW IM NOT-" before I finish he interrupts

"Only joking :D" he laughs

"You'll be the death of me" I say pressing my body against his.

"Lets live forever, us two, yeah?" brad says holding my hand

"When I'm with you time goes so quickly and so would forever" I say

At this point our noses are touching and our breath is in synch.

"I'd die for you because a world without you is not worth living" brad holds me close

"I'd die for you too" I say.

"Lets die for each other" he kisses me once more and then we order a pizza and watch mean girls again because even brad finds it hilarious.

A/N💕:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been busy with the end of school year kind of things.

Hope you enjoy this romantic chapter in the story!

-Maddy xxx