Chapter 12

I go to everyone's rooms to check on them and told them the sad news about Dean. after I phoned everyone's parents to tell them what had happened and then I called deans wife, which was going to be the hardest. after 10 minutes of her crying on the phone she finally said shed be there in five minutes, I went back into brads room to find him on his phone.

"Better enough for twitter hmm?" I joke.

"Actually it's Instagram 😏" says Brad

I roll my eyes and brad pulls me in (from his hospital bed)

"I was so scared I'd loose you all those things I said they were mean and horrible and I'm sorry" says brad

"Don't worry baby i know you didn't mean it" I say as I kiss his cheek lightly.

"Coffee?" I ask

"Starbucks" brad smirks

"But that's ages away" I say groaning

"But I'm so ill" brad says imitating a really ill person and fake coughing.

"UGGG fine" I say

"Caramel latte" brad says

I go into everyone's room and ask what they want and I take all the orders. as I walk out the hospital I see brads mum.

"Oh poppy is brad alright please tell me he's ok" mrs Simpson says

"He's fine honestly he's just asked me for Starbucks" I say

"No need honey I bought him a caramel latte it's his favourite" she says and she rushes past me.

A wave of jealousy and anger wash over me but then I come back to reality and Brads mine even if she's his mum I'm his girlfriend.

I go to Starbucks and order everyone else coffee's. Con has a cotton candy frapp, Tris has a Soy latte, Jake a ordinary coffee but with cinnamon sprinkled on top, Liam a black coffee, Joe a floater coffee and James just wants his protein shake, but I buy him a special gingerbread latte because that's what I know he's secretly craving.

I buy myself the usual caramel latte because that's mine and brads favourite and I walk back.

***
After a short walk I arrive back at the hospital.

"Sorry mam no drinks bought in other shops aloud in the hospital" says the security guard.

"Are you kidding?" I say

"No" he says

"I'm here to give them to the vamps you know those 4 guys who toured with McFly and Taylor swift?,yeah you might of heard of them" I Snap and walk in. I'm pretty proud of myself for that, I never come up with something good to say if I'm in a bad situation and I always look back on it minutes later and say 'I could of said that, or that' I hate the feeling of regret, its probably how brad is feeling about Dean.

I hand out everyone's coffees and walk towards brads room but noticed he's with his mum. I walk in awkwardly and stand by brads bed and he smiles a huge smile.

"I'm sorry but me and my son are trying to have a conversation, would you mind?" asks brad mum.

"Mum!" says brad

"Don't stick up for her I'm your mother" she says

"Still you shouldn't speak to people like that" brad says holding my hand

"Fine choose her over your own mother who gave birth to you" she says and swishes her hair out of the room.

"I'm really sorry about her she has a bad temper and is really old school and doesn't approve of teenage 'dating'

"It's fine, I've dealt with worse" i say trying to sound like a pro

"Really?" asks brad

"No" I say and we both start laughing for what seems like forever.

"Your lucky that he had a bad shot and only slightly shot you otherwise you'd be... dead" I say

"Yeah well can we change the subject" brad says

A doctor comes in the room.

"We will have to leave brad here overnight but tomorrow he can come home, are you his... sister?" the doctor asks

"No I'm his, girlfriend" I say smiling at Brad.

"Oh, well he's a very lucky young man let me tell you, it could've been much worse" says the doctor.

"What about everyone else when do they get back home?" asks brad

"Either tomorrow or today depends how bad their injury is, for example Mr McVey only got punched so he will be home today and Mr ball only a slight hit in the head so he will go home later on today and Mr Evans got pushed into a wall and hit his head badly so he will go home tomorrow and Mr Tomlinson will go home tomorrow and so on so on" said the doctor.

"Anyway how are you feeling?" the doctor asks again.

"Fine thanks, a bit more of a rest but just seeing my girlfriend makes everything 10x better" brad says smiling at me.

"Aw, well it seems your on the mend" says the doctor and she leaves.

"I was surprised James couldn't take that robber guy he's really muscly" says brad feeling his own muscles.

"I don't have huge muscles" he frowns

"I think your perfect just the way you are" I say as I lean into kiss him.

Someone suddenly clears their throat.

Me and brad both turn around.

"I just came to say that I'm leaving now so ... bye" James said.

"Oh yeah bye" brad says.

"Bye James" I wave.

"I just want to come home and spend a nice long night with you" brad sighs

"You will." I say smiling.

"What do you mean?" asks brad

"I'm staying here all night until your back" I say

"No babe you really don't have to" he says

"Stop trying to look after me and let me look after you" I say

"Does your parents know?" he asks

"No but they will, but they're not important right now all that matters is you and getting you better"

"I don't know what I'd do without you" brad kisses me.

---

That night I sleep on the chair next to the bed watching brad drift of.

In the morning the sky is blue and the sun is out.

"I would expect James would be having a morning run right about now" brad says "actually his mum will probably make him rest" me and brad chat for 2 hours until they do a last check up on him and soon enough he's free to leave.

We walk out of the hospital hand in hand and the papz go crazy. I just smile and wave.

"Lets give them what they all want to see" brad says and he kisses me on the lips and cameras flash making it look like a dream.

I pull away.

"What if our parents saw?" I said, "they don't know about us and they might not approve, well i know your mum doesn't" I say

"Stuff parents, all I want is you" he says and he cups my face and kisses me again.

A/N:

Comment if you like all this drama and give me ideas for future story lines, tysm x -Maddy