1.. The Woeful Reticence

Hello my dear lovely people.. 💜❤️

Thank for the lovely support for the introduction.. And here is the first chapter of our new story..

DARMIYAAN..
LOVE OF SILENCE..

Chapter 1..
The Woeful Reticence..!

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"A Meaningful
Silence
is always better than Meaningless
Words.."

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

It was the dark night of the following day.. The rain was flooding all the roads and drenching the city immeasurably..

A man was seen himself fully wet by the rain.. As he was struggling to start his bike.. on knocking the kicker of the bike with his foot.. Getting down.. He peeped all the sides of the road that was lone some..

For his luck.. There came a truck with heavy goods on his back..With much speed he pulled his bike to a corner of the road and made it stand by..

In that same speed.. He walked towards the centre of the road and waved his hand to stop the truck.. Which did as well..

A man in his fifty's peeped his head out of the truck and said.. What happened..?!.. 

Can you please drop me out of the city..?!.. Near the forest checkpost.. He asks..

The man paused his sight at him for few seconds and then said.. Okay.. Get in.. I'm going by that way only..

A relieving breath came out from him... and without wasting a second he got into the truck..

After half an hour..

Thank you so much bhaiya..!!
He said standing out of the truck and the truck man drove away his truck with a acceptable nod..

And here..

He walked little inside the forest with the help of his mobile torch.. though there was brightness of the solar lights.. which was held over some of the trees in the forest... where the rain was giving mild drizzles..