2.. An Inestimable Fortune..

Hi friends.. ❤️

So far 2 updates of this story..
And I hope I'm not boring anyone..

Here is the next chapter..

Chapter : 2

An Inestimable Fortune..

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"Some hearts..
Understand
each other..
Even in Silence.."

💜❤️💜❤️💜

He felt his legs going numb looking at her.. his heart was wobbled as to the deepest of the stag.. He made the kid to lie down over the wetty ground..!.. with much of abstain.. His eyes tranced her fully..!.. and his fingers shivered.. as he touched her..!..

Abhi's POV..

Can life be this much cruel..!..
As the fortune as shaped my life.. full of curse.. How much should I go through..?!.. The big sin of my life is in front of my eyes..!..

I.. I want to burn my fingers for touching her.. Does even God exist in this world.. for name sake..!.. No.. the last hope was lost..

Why..!?.. why the hade she is in front of me.. Can this be a bad dream..!.. No.. even she is not fit to come in my bad dream.. I wish.. I could delete these minutes of my life.. As I did the same before..

But.. Why..!?.. No.. I can't do this.. I have to live for myself.. I don't want the apology of all mighty.. if this is a sin according to the virtue..!..

Abhi's heart ripped off into pieces on looking at her.. whom he just now addressed as the curse of his life.. a few minutes ago..

Taking his feets back.. he glued his eyes at her.. Those tears from his eyes were for her.. though.. he wished to delete her face from the back few seconds of his life..