8.. A Bereaved Night

Hello people..  dear friends..  to all my close ones..  hope all are doing good and fine..  ❤️❤️

My apologies to all those people, my friends, my dear ones and my lovely followers for all your wait.. Many had asked me to update my stories.. In comments, DMs.. Sorry friends..
I know that, I took break for more than 2 years ..  Was tied up with lot and lot of works, issues, etc.. etc..  🙈🙈🙈

I will try to update all my stories in intervals.. I request and please everyone to stay in patience and help me with it..

Before reading this one,  please have a look  through the past chapters to go with the flow, if possible..  ️💜

Let's start quick..

💜❤️💜

Chapter 8 : A Bereaved Night

"You can love someone so much... But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Krishna  stepped towards the door after Aaliya's wrathful words.. she once glanced at Aaliya clutching the handle of the door tightly, where Aaliya gritted her teeth and signs her to open the door..  With no other option left Krishna opened the door and gasped looking at the person in front of her..

Papa..!.. She said and took a deep breath.. Krishna.. How long will you take to open the door.. You know that it will be me..!?.. He enquired.. Pressing her lips hardly, she felt her throat choked with fear..

You won't let me step in..!?.. He questioned her, who stood blocking his entry.. She stepped back and he walked in, where he saw Aaliya standing and glaring at him..

Oh.. Aaliya.. It's you..!.. here at this time.. Is everything alright.. Where is Abhi and Arjun..!?.. He kept questioning her..

Abhi.. He.. he and Arjun went out for a case investigation.. Krishna  voiced before Aaliya could answer him.. Aaliya sighed and just then she received a message. Pulling her mobile out from her pocket, she noticed  a new message from Arjun..

"Aaliya, tried calling you many times.. But couldn't reach you due to network issues.. we are out of town for a case investigation.. I know you will be at home by the time.. Abhi  strictly  told you go to Krishna's house and stay tonight with her. We will be there by tomorrow evening..  So stay safe and don't worry about us.. Bye.. "

After reading those lines, she rolled her eyes in frustration and Krishna noticed her all the while.. " I'm damn sure it must be Arjun.. Don't know  what mess he has done now.. Di's reaction is completely dreadful.. Please God.. Give him all his strength to face her" She mentioned her merciful thoughts for Arjun..