3.. The Eyes Of Iniquity..

Hello everyone ❤️

Here we go with the next chapter..

Chapter 3..
The Eyes Of Iniquity

"Hate is just another side of love

side of love..
As it is also a
way of loving.."

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Sir.. Please make sure that you don't mess any of the thing inside.. Said Inspector as Abhi Arjun..

A while later..

Arjun held some photos in his hands and rounded his sight all over the room.. Abhi.. Everything seems to be normal.. I don't think we will get anything here..!?.. He said as Abhi was looking out of the window..

Abhi.. Are you listening..!.. He said again looking at him.. Turning towards him.. Abhi said.. She.. I mean.. she didn't end her life Arjun..!

What..?!.. I can't get you.. And moreover.. It's crystal clear that it is a suicide case.. We are wasting our time here.. Arjun replied..

Are you a mad... It was you who asked me to take this case.. And you are saying that it's no use to be here..!.. Abhi said in a stern voice..

Okay fine.. but tell me one thing.. what did you see that much deep in this case.. I accept that.. it was me who forced you take up this case.., but before I didn't know that the case is very simple.. as for me.. And.. about her parents.. they are saying that.. their daughter didn't commit suicide.. I mean.. I really can't understand.. what did you get to see here..?!.. Arjun asked and let out a deep breath..

While Abhi gave him a rigorous sight saying.. Arjun.. you.. you are just searching for evidence.. I mean.. you just i need of any evidence.. But.. I'm observing.. yes.. there is much difference for searching and observing.. And here.. what I observed for .. I got it..!..

Arjun ruffles his hair.. while Abhi shook his head in disbelief.. Walking towards him.. he pulled the photos from his hand and had a glance at them.. You said nah Arjun.. that this is a suicide case.. But no.. it is a murder.. Said Abhi while Arjun gave him a crooked sight..

Abhi walked out of the room after that and.. Arjun kept on looking at him.. and he thought.. "Oh god.. when will you give me the extra brain to understand his words.. have some pity on me nah.."..