7.. The Ravaged Hearts

Hello my dears.. ❤️

Sorry for the late update.. Hope everyone remember this tory so far.. ❤️💜

Here is the next chapter.. 

Happy readying.. ❤️

Chapter 7..
The Ravaged Hearts..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Feelings that come back.. are the feelings that never end..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I can't.. are you getting it Arjun.. so all these days we have given shelter for a slayer.. she is a murderer of her own husband.. I don't want to take risk anymore by keeping her along with us..

Abhi's those words stagger Pragya and Arjun intensely ..

' '  ' '  ' '

Pragya was deeply feeling her heart getting insanely numb.. as  those words from the man whom she never imagined to speak so..

But at the same time.. somewhere inside her.. she steadied herself realising the reality, that.. she deserves his each and every single drop of hate which is truly justified..

And she convinced herself saying that.. it is the penance for the sin which she did with him.. though.. she didn't expect that word from him.. murderer..!.. did he really.. .. no.. no.. he can't really..!.. She was in middle of her heart fluctuations..

' '  ' '  ' '

Pragya..!.. Arjun held her shoulder calling her.. who was addicted to her mental trauma for the past few minutes.. she stood up looking at Abhi, who kept glaring at her.. and then her eyes flipped towards Arjun who was impotent.. she walked out of the room making Arjun more confuse.. and triggering Abhi's anger a little more..

Abhi looked at Arjun who said.. I said you Abhi.. not to oppress her.. I already expected this.. you will never listen to me.. I would have handled her nah..

Atleast now stop bracing her Arjun.. Abhi hollered and Arjun said... I'm not Abhi.. I'm just asking you to give her sometime.. try to understand the tenderness of this issue.. you can't just clout at her like this.. give her sometime..

Until when.. the police comes and arrests her..?!.. Abhi asked and Arjun kept quiet unanswerable.. and in meantime Krishna rushed inside saying.. Pragya is leaving the house with Kushi.. I tried a lot to stop her.. she isn't listening to me..!..

Arjun and Abhi at once ran out of the room followed by Krishna and saw the main door wide open.. walking out ahead they saw the place outright empty.. Arjun turned towards Krishna and asks.. Krishna.. where is she..?!..