4.. A Trail Of Mourn..

Hello dears ❤️

Here.. We go with the next part..

Part : 4
A trail of Mourn..!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"You only learn to love again when you fall in love again..."

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Abhi rushed towards her.. who was about to fall over her knees due to loss of balance.. He at once pulled her in his arms.. as she clutched him strongly..!

Arjun.. and the doctor too stepped in seeing both of them.. and Abhi made her to rest over the bed.. but all the time.. she was protesting strongly to stay away from his grip..

Her eyes wandered all over the place with a shiver.. as her face which was looking pale started to sweat completely.. she again lifted herself.. and was about to step down.. but stopped seeing someone at the door.. as the little girl ran towards her.. and she lifted her.. by making her sit on her lap and kissed all over her face..

"" "" ""

An hour later...

She will be fine soon.. her recovery is very speed.. just follow all the medicines.. and.. .. please call me if there is any emergency.. Said Doctor Kumar and left the home..

Abhi gestured Arjun something.. and he walked inside the kitchen.. Abhi left towards his room.. by giving a strong stare at the room where she was..!..

'' '' '' ''

A while later..

Arjun walked into her room.. where she was sitting by leaning her head back.. and the girl was sleeping in her lap.. he touched her shoulder and she gave him a soft look..

He lifted the girl and made her sleep comfortable over the bed.. and gestured her to have the glass of milk.. as he turned to leave.. she held his hand.. and he flipped his head facing her..

Thanks Arjun.. I.. .. she voiced with a crack.. but paused as cough took over her throat.. while Arjun panicked.. and gave her a glass of water that was near by..

You should take some rest.. have that milk and sleep soon.. it's already very late.. Arjun said.. and she was looking at him silently...

And he stepped out of the room.. but stopped near the door.. and turned towards her saying.. don't forget to take your tablets..!..

Pragya looked on to the table where there tablets were kept and nodded her head.. while Arjun left the place closing the door..

'' '' '' '' ''