9.. The Season Of Love

Greetings.. ❤️💜

My love and hearts to all for giving me those warm welcome and response to my stories again..  ❤️💜

Have a fun read..  Here we go...

💜❤️💜

Chapter 9 : The Season Of Love

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

💜❤️💜❤️💜

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Aaliya stumbled caressing her cheek after Abhi's raging slap..  Arjun held her arms embracing her..!..  She saw the same Abhi who was years before, when he was ripped off by Pragya..

She never in her dream imagined that this day would appear for her.. She felt stuttering, not because Abhi slapped her in front of everyone.. but he smacked her for that person, whom she scorned all her life..

She wiped off her tears and Arjun sounded softly.. Aaliya.. Let's get in and figure out.. What was the need to build up your bitter words..!?.. Don't push it in your way.. We will speak about it.. She turned giving him a bland look.. While Abhi took Pragya and Kushi inside, as Aaliya kept watching him..

You remember Arjun.. Once I told you.. that this lady will asunder bhai from me.. She will scatter and  splay everything.. I was right.. On that day.. And even today.. But I never thought that I would lose you too along with bhai..  Says Aaliya and Arjun sighs saying.. Come on Aaliya.. Stay calm and please don't scratch your brain with specious thoughts.. Let it go..!..

Or what else I can expect from you..?.. You  both have let me go Arjun.. You showed that how important she is to you than me.. Aaliya sobbed stepping back and Arjun signs Krishna to take Aaliya inside..

Krishna walked near Aaliya saying.. Di, I think Arjun is right.. We should once listen to Abhi.. But Aaliya didn't give any attention to her words and walked into the house quickly..

Arjun and Krishna sighted each other feebly.. This is all because of you.. Why did you let her know that we are here..!?.. Or at least you could have informed us that she is coming here.. Arjun scolds her..

Arjun.. It happened unexpectedly.. She overheard papa's conversation with Abhi.. Immediately she rushed here.. I don't know how to stop her.. Papa asked me to follow her..  I did it.. She says in a casual tone, while Arjun stood throwing her a furious look.. While she continued.. But you..!.. Why did you open the door..!?.. You were that screwy.. you didn't see the time.. You opened the door and welcomed her in.. and now blaming me.. Krishna whined at him.. And Arjun shook his head saying.. Now, it is gonna be too tough.. How will I explain her everything..?..