Abduction

The sound of items crashing to the floor and breathy pants could be heard from the other side of the door. There was only one person who would committee such a crime with no real motive, and that person would have to be Lily. She didn't seem to take notice of the door yet and continued to parade around the small store to destroy displays and call out my name in the process. Claire flinched each time something had crashed to the ground or Lily yelled in frustration at the fact that we were not there, or at least that she didn't know where we were.

"Maddie, why is that psycho here? She's after your girlfriend, isn't she? Why can't you just let her have her?" She questioned Maddie as gave me a pleading look. Maffie frowned and dropped her arms that were latched securely around the girl to scoot over to me and throw them around my waist.

"No. First of all, I'm not going to leave Ivy like Lily had done to her not too long ago. Second, Ivy helped me to get over Olivia, so I was to help her heal from Lily also. Third, letting Ivy go with her won't solve anything." Maddie whispered back. Claire rolled her eyes at us and got up to find somewhere to hide, but sadly there was nowhere to hide.

"Look, I'll go out there and see if I can reason with her. I don't want you to get hurt, Maddie, so stay here and protect your coworker. I'll be right back, I hope." Maddie tried to stop me from getting up, but I got up anyways and opened the door to run out and distract Lily. She was standing by the entrance of the store as if she was waiting for me to arrive, but once the break room door opened Lily turned to face me. A fake smile washed over her irritated and clearly upset gaze, but nontheless she hurried over to me with open arms.

"Please take me back, will you? I want to be the special person in your life Ivy, so why can't I? I'm sorry for everything, but please let me be your girl!" She begged me. I studied the break room with a conflicted thought on what I should do. Lily must have noticed that I was lost in thought and instead paraded over to me. Her hand lifted up to stroke my cheek. She stared at me, waiting for an answer with a bright flustered face. My eyes shifted back over the the room where Maddie was hiding as my confidence to get Lily to reconsider anything began to fall.

"I... I'll come back with you then... I'm just happy that you still love me and are willing to go this far for me..." I lied. Lily's face lit up and she pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you... Thank you... I won't do anything to upset you anymore, I promise..." She cried into my shoulder. The door behind us opened up and out came Maddie with tears forming in her eyes. She point to Lily and then to me while struggling to form words. Lily snickered, staring directly at Maddie as if she say that she had won. Maddie came closer and pulled me apart from Lily to speak to me alone for a moment.

"What are you doing, Ivy? I thought you said you wouldn't take her back! I don't want to be alone... Please don't do this to me..." She whispered. I couldn't help but smile and chuckle quietly, but I guided her behind a small shelf that was still standing nearby. Before she could question me further, I grazed the sides of her face and kissed her forehead.

"I'm just playing along with her, for now, so that I can call the police later on tonight. I want you to start recording on your phone when I step out so I can get her to confess all the proof, ok? Can you do that for me?" Maddie's eyes lowered before she sighed and struggled to keep a neutral look.

"Al... Alright... Just be careful... Promise me you won't get hurt!" She pleaded. I cuddled with her for a few moments before getting up and going back to Lily. As soon as I was in her sight again, she ran over and clinged onto my arm.

"I will come back with you, but you can't just follow me everywhere if something happens. Also, no more breaking into my apartment. We payed for it, so until the rent runs out I will be living there. I don't want you to violently lash out at either of us, so can you trust me? I want an apology first of all." Lily gave me a disgusted look, but sighed and smiled.

"Fine. I'm sorry for following you to your apartment and around the city.... and breaking into your apartment... and attacking you guys... Just take me back, please?" She took a lock of my hair in her hand and twirled it around her fingers. My mouth twisted into a smile before long and I nodded back to her.

"Ok, Lily, I will, but—" Lily cut me off while I was speaking and forced her lips onto mine without a pause. There was almost no feeling to it, for me, but from Lily's perspective there may have been some resonating from herself. She brushed her lips against min a few time after that before releasing me and giggling like an idiot. I stood there unsure what face I should make and it what I should do. She had this look of clear desire on her face that was begging for more, but I myself didn't want to do anything else or go any further than that. Lily must've been able to tell that her actions were out if place as soon as she caught a glimpse of my hesitant response. Instead, she simply let out a heavy sigh and held out her hand.

"I got ahead of myself. Forgive me? I'll offer you some good alcohol back at my place, alright?" She tried to convince me to go with her. Her hand grasped mine Pike she wasn't even going to let me give my answer, but I immediately pulled away as I could just tell that something bad was going to happen if I went with her.

"Not... not today Lily... I have a lot of stuff to do at hone so... tomorrow?" A scowl spread across her face.

"That wasn't a question of if you wanted to, Ivy. Come on!" Lily grappled back onto me and pushed me out of the door with Maddie right behind us who was shouting my name repeatedly. A car shot around from the corner with tinted windows, stopping right in front of Lily and I. The back door of the car swung open and Lily rushed me in as she followed before we sped off with Chris, Zoe, and Maddie all calling after me...