Chapter 2: Taehyung

You wake up in the morning to the sleeping Mochi.......he's so cute you had to resist cuddling with him........

You yawn and wander down stairs. "Hopefully they at least have food and coffee."

You head down stairs at this point not caring you are just in an over-sized shirt and your underwear.

When you get downstairs you go into the fridge and see eggs and bacon. You smile and find a skillet.

You put the skillet on the stove-top and start to fry eggs and in another skillet you cook bacon.

Suddenly the yummy aroma of food flooded your senses causing your mouth to water and your stomach to rumble.

"Mmmmmmm......it smells so tasty in here!" Says a cheery deep voice

You turn around in fright and see a beautiful man giving you an even more beautiful smile and you can't help but stare at his face........

He then walks closer to you and turns off the stove, "Don't want your food to burn." He says as he puts a strand of hair back behind your ear.

You realized once he sat at the table you were holding your breathe. You let out a long breathe and then make a plate for both of you.

"Can you eat......food?" You say hoping not to offend him

He laughs and nods his head, "Only when we've had blood."

When he said that you nearly drooped your fork.....you noticed hes been eyeing your neck....and you notice the hunger in his eyes.

Suddenly you feel a sharp, quick, pain in your neck and you feel the warm of his lips on your neck causing weird feelings to bubble up inside you.

Pleasure. Fear. Pain.......all these emotions flood through your mind and he stops. The warmth of his lips, his breath on your neck.......is gone and he is back in his seat with a plate of the food you had just made for them too eat.

"Thanks (y/n). I must say you taste so sweet I think I'm going to be addicted!" He says laughing

You eat in silence......thinking over and over about one feeling that kept going after he stopped.....sadness.

You didn't want him to stop.

____________________________________________________________Quick Warning:

Hey guys! So this story will have some sexual parts so if you don't want to read them just skip it. It won't be anything important. I'll make sure to warn you at the top of the chapter if that chapter contains that kind of content. Thanks for reading!