Chapter 7: Wait...I'm a what?

You wake up in your bed and get up slowly as you yawn. You sit on the edge of the bed and you look over to see the sleeping the Yoongi. You smile and get up to get dressed.

Once you finished getting dressed you didn't realize that the now blushing Yoongi was awake

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry I didn't know you were sleep." You say now blushing yourself in embarressment

Yoongi just turns around and goes off back to sleep, like he was trying to ignore the fact that he now just saw you in your underwear and enjoyed it. You then walk over and see what of your things they brought. You see all of your music, clothes, make-up, and everything. When searching through the box of your video games you notice a box you have never seen before. You pick it up and see that it has a strange button on it. You placed your finger on the button and it nicked your finger causing you to bleed.

"Ouch!" You say dropping the book

The book then popped open and you looked into it with your curiosity peeked. You start flipping through pages until you stumbled upon a letter addressed to you. You open in and see the handwriting is.....your mother's. You start to feel tears well up in your eyes as you read what it says:

Our Dearest (y/n), 

If you are reading this then we have died before we were able to tell you of  the powers that you will inherit on your 18th birthday. The book that you hold in your hands has been passed down in our family for generations. This book must never fall into the wrong hands unless you want the old legends I told you as a child to come true, and strip you of your powers along with cursing our family. Now my dear, you are a very powerful witch just like me, your mother. I'm very sorry I am unable to teach you but if you seek out a man named Kim Namjoon he might be able to help you learn your powers. I have known him for my entire life and made him promise to look after you if I have passed. I am unable to teach you but, this book of spells and potions will come in handy. Know that your powers reflects off your emotions and your strength in magic. Also remember I love you.

You finished reading the letter and just notice that your tears are getting it wet. You wipe your eyes and put the letter down and continue to flip through the book. You see a great deal of spells but one caught your eyes....the spell to access your magic. You repeat the incantation and the house starts to shake awaking Yoongi from his peaceful slumber. Everyone runs into your room to see what's happening when you start to float.

"What the hell?" Said Yoongi

You then fell a sure of energy course through your body and then your body falls down onto the floor and you blackout.....