Chapter 31: Destiny

"I'm not going anywhere!" You yell

He then lunges towards you when you cast the fire spell causing him to fall back giving you time to remove the stake from Namjoon. He screamed out in pain as you ripped it out, dipping with his blood.

"Behind you!" Yelled Namjoon 

You turn around quick enough to see your uncle throwing a fireball at you. You then get on top of Namjoon and roll over to avoid both of you being burned by it. You quickly stand up and see Namjoon is standing up next to you. You both then rush towards him and tackle him to the ground.

"Ah!" He yells as he hit the ground hard

He whistles and you notice those feral vampires from the night you were knocked unconscious came. All three of them. They stood there watching you both, waiting for their masters order. You look to Namjoon and he looked at you.

"Go! I'll hold him." He said 

You nod and get off of your uncle, standing before the creatures with blood-thirsty looks in their eyes. You felt fear run through your body but you fought it because you needed to protect Namjoon. He isn't completely healed, meaning that he doesn't have his full strength.

"ATTACK HER!!" Yelled your uncle followed by a few struggles between him and Namjoon

Next thing you know all three of them charge at you. You dodged the first one but the second on grabbed you. Then the first one attempted to bite you but you kick it in the jaw causing it to let out a shriek. Then you force the next one off you and cast a fire spell on it, setting it on fire. It let out a long ear-piercing shriek before falling to the ground not moving.

The last one then comes and tackles you. You struggle but it pins down your arms and speaks, "This is revenge for what your little boyfriend did to me  the other night."

He then scratches you on your cheek and you let out a cry causing Namjoon to look at you, giving your uncle the opportunity to overpower him and hold up a stake.

"This is how you die, pure blood!" He yells

"JOONIE!!!" You yell

You then  shove the feral off of you then tackle your uncle. You then take the stake and stab him with it. His eyes widened, his heartbeat slows, and his skin grows pale as his body hits the floor.

"y/n....what have you done...?" He said looking at you

You then look at him as tears stream down your cheeks, "I-I....had t-to save you.." 

he then pulls you into a tight embrace as you cry in his chest. You suddenly feel different.

You couldn't cry anymore, you felt nothing. You then slowly separate yourself from Namjoon as you realize what's happening to you.

"y/n...why is your hair turning black and your skin growing pale?" Said Namjoon  clearly shocked by the sudden changing in your appearance

You then kiss him and say, "I have fulfilled my destiny.....by killing my uncle and saving you. Tell everyone that I love them and....I'm sorry." 

You then turn completely pale and your hair now as black as night.

"y/n....." He said 

"y/n is no more. I am The Dark Princess." You say looking at him with a cold gaze that could burn through your soul

"No....please y/n! You're not evil!" He said as tears well up in his eyes

"She isn't the y/n you know anymore Namjoon. She's my princess." Said a voice

You turn and smirk as you kneel down, "My king, my love." 

He laughs and picks you up in his arms giving you a lustful kiss. Namjoon watched looked away disgusted. Once he pulls away he sets you back on the floor, so you can stand.

"Why?" Asked Namjoon

"Because....we were met to be together years ago until her mother took her. She was to wed me until her mother knew of my plans, what she didn't know was that....well...you don't need to know. All you need to know is she's mine." Said Jay Park smiling

"Come my love, let us go." You say creating a portal to his castle with your dark magic

He then smirks at Namjoon one last time before leaving too join you.

"y/n" said Namjoon

You roll your eyes and look back at him.

"We will find you and save you." He said

"Don't." Was all you said before closing the portal leaving Namjoon

Author's Note:

And this is the end of the book! This is actually my longest book! I honestly never thought it would get this many reads but it did and I thank everyone who has read and voted for it. I will post a sneak peek of the new book soon. Thank you!