Chapter 6: The Meeting

After a couple of minutes Hobi takes your hand and leads you downstairs and into the living room. He then lets go and walks over to the rest of the people of the household. You see 7 jaw-dropping, handsome men standing in front of you. Five of them you have met but the other two didn't introduce themselves yet. They are all just sitting there with a nonchalant expression on their face. Then Namjoon speaks...

"(y/n)." He said

You start to feel nervous and it shows in your voice as a lump formed in your throat, "Y-yes?"

"You now live here. We have already gathered your stuff up and moved into my room." He said with a smile

You feel your mouth open slightly in shock...

You aren't really sure how to feel. Happy? Scared? Shocked? No emotion came into your mind. Just then you see Mochi and Hobi look a little sad. 

"What is it?" Says Namjoon facing the two men

"We wanted to play with her." They whine

You couldn't help but to laugh and this made Namjoon smile as well before answering, "Fine I'll give her a room to herself to be fair."

The boys then smiled, clearly pleased with Namjoon's decision.

Namjoon ended the meeting and introduced the two men. Jin and Jungkook. Jin was the oldest member of the house but from what you've heard Namjoon is a the leader because he is a pure blood vampire. Meaning he was born as a vampire and he turned the others. Only pure bloods can make vampires.

After the meeting you head into your room and are surprised to see Yoongi climbing out the window. You followed him and see him sitting on the roof.

"Why are you up here?" You say struggling to pull yourself up

"I like to be alone here. To think. Look at the stars in the sky."

You then climb up, dust yourself off, and sit next to him.

"It's beautiful." You say as you smile looking at all the pretty stars twinkling

"Yea..." He says with a small smile on his face

You start to feel your eyelids feel heavy and you curl up next to Yoongi and fall asleep. This shocked him at first but he then smiles as he holds you.

"Sweet Dreams (y/n)."