Part 2

Still Jamie P.O.V
I went through Bighit and the lady at the front desk told me where to go and gave me my number (my number for audition is #4)
The producer came and called me in. I came in and vowed to everyone. When I finished bowing, I saw my brother and his friend I assumed.
Jungkook P.O.V
I was peacefully sleeping until Jin woke me up. (Ji:Jin J:Jungkook)
Ji:Jungkook wake up
J: uh hyung why
Ji: you gotta eat and in 10 minutes you have to go to Bighit with tae.
J: fine
Ji:okay now get up
(Leaves room)
I got ready to go with Tae and I asked Jin to drive us there. He said okay but after we eat. We finished and he drove us there. We came to Bighit and said bye to Jin. We came in and bowed to everyone. We tried to ask where the audition area was but we realized that we knew. We went in and bowed. They called #4 and I saw my sister. Her dancing has gotten so much better and so did her singing. We judged (as judges) and we had 10 more to go. Afterwards, I wanted to go say hi but she already left. I got really disappointed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope u enjoy this one and srry it was left on a cliffhanger I don't want to spend too much time on just one chapter I got many more to go ya know 😂 so anyways bye!

a/n 2020: bruh this chapter is interesting ? I don't know. That little chunk of story tho-