12

Jamie Pov
        The next day,I end back to the hospital. They got me ready and I was scared. What I I have stage 3 cancer? Or lucimia? I don't know I'm just scared.

        They finished with the tests and came back in the room.

      "Do your results say you do have cancer but it's not that bad. You will be coming here for a few." the doctor said. "Okay.....thanks" I faked smile. I was walking back home while I was kicking a pebble. Ugh. I'm so stupid! I didn't tell them until yesterday.
Bts Pov
         We still can't get the thought out of our head. Everyone else was in their own mind space until we heard the door creak open.

      I turned my head so fast that my cheeks probably jiggled. We saw and it was Jamie. "Hey you alright" I asked.

      She nodded and sat in between me and hoesok hyung.

     "It's alright. It'll get better" Tae says reassuring her. "It won't! I have to visit the hospital for a few more times. What if I stay during those visits" she says in the verge of tears. We comforted her and went to sleep.
=========
Hey guys! I'm backkkkkkk. Sorry I haven't updated yet in a long time. I was focused on school and have auditions starting tomorrow. I know I updated and I'm sorry it's a short chapter to update. Anyways I'm gonna write the rest and probably publish them by today cuz I'm bored.

Live your life,love your life,live it to the fullest
                   Celebrate life 💞