24

Jungkook Pov
     I came home with Jamie but I wanted to surprise my hyungs as well. Since it's Tae hyung's birthday today,we all went out to go eat. Until ...
*ding ding*
"What the-" Suga said getting cut off by Jin. "Answer it."
I answered it and...
Hello. Long time no see boys. Hope y'all have had a great time. Also happy birthday Tae!
*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
After the call,everyone went silent.
"What.."
"Just.."
"Happened.." Everyone said finishing each other's sentences.
Jamie Pov
   Can't wait to see them.

I called and I saw out of the window i know that sounds creepy and saw them all freaked out.

I went over to that store and pretended like I worked at the store

I went over to that store and pretended like I worked at the store. Y'all know where I'm going with this. I saw them coming in and..
"Hello" I greeted.
"Hi!" Jin replied back.
"How may I help you today?" I asked.
"Oh we're fine. We're just waiting for someone."
I nodded and went to the back.

I undressed out of the employee uniform and went out while having a hat on and a mask. I walked pasted them and jungkook didn't even recognize it was me. But...

"Hey wait!" Suga yelled.
I turned to see them right behind me.

"Who are you? " Suga asked.
I took off the mask and hat.
"JAMIEEEEEEE" they all screamed in surprise.
"What-when-how-why-" "Don't worry about it" I said cutting V off. We all smiled and went back home.

Heyyyyyyyyyyy. I mm back. So ..update. Finals wants me dead. And it's winter break. Well like the mid way of winter break. So yeah. That's my update. How y'all been doing? Hope you've been doing well. Sorry I couldn't update y'all that much on (un)ordinary and on this one. I'll promise I'll TRY to. (keyword:try). So yeah. Baiiiiiii. Also happyVday! Make it a great day/night!